VintageTub.com Reviews

09/30/2014
VintageTub.com Ratings and User Reviews. VintageTub.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 318 reviews.

VintageTub.com Rating

More About VintageTub.com

Recent Reviews for VintageTub.com

• Sep 25, 2014
    So far good selection and product. Have not seen product yet, so cannot comment on quality or performance. TBD
  • Sep 25, 2014
    lovely site --I found just what I wanted, easily!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Happy with past purchases. Just bought historic house and purchasing today for this house. I like the variety of products, customer service and free shipping aspect.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Easy Peasy! I found a good looking cast iron tub with no problems and a package deal that seems great. Never bought a tub over the internet before.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Anxiously awaiting my first order due in a few days. It's been great to find a site that offers the items I need for my bathroom redo without breaking the bank!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great products and a great shopping experience.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    love the sink and free delivery
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I received an email subject line: "ENDS TONIGHT! Exclusive Bathtub Offer." The offer 5% OFF TUBS was at the top of EVERY WEB PAGE above the Randolph cast iron claw foot bathtub that I ordered. The coupon code "TUBFEST" DID NOT WORK. NO WHERE on the pages did it say that the code was only for certain bathtubs and not for the bathtub that I ordered. Because of this, I would not recommend Vintage Tub and Bath, because the advertised discount was either a LIE and a COME ON, or it was not clearly communicated that the advertised discount was just for certain tubs, not all tubs like the web advertising implied. Scoti Domeij
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Shows product complete, does not change to individual parts to make up complete product when placing order with additional charges applying to each item.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    We love ,I really mean love our tub, and the quality of the fixtures!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Good selection of products and with reasonable pricing.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    The other website was $10.00 more for each sconce and they were on back order!
    Sep 25, 2014
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    Loved the hookless shower curtains and they were easy to install
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Seems like a great company, one of my order was special order, took 3 months to get, that was a little long, everything else came on time and in good shape..good people to work with...
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    The packing was awful!!!!! Incredibly difficult to unpack the item I purchased and your awful blown-in styrofoam makes the cardboard box unusable and un-recyclabe. I would never purchase from you again or recommend you until you improve your packing and become more environmentally sustainable!!!
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    They had an exact fit toilet seat I couldn't find elsewhere, price was same as elsewhere for similar product.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Love the look of the vintage products.Please maintain the awesome product lines.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Have been so pleased with the service I have received from Vinage Tub & Bath. The quality of the merchandise has also been excellent!
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    tracking information was there but item was behind what tracking showed. It did not arrive on day tracking said it would.