VintageTub.com Reviews

04/27/2015
VintageTub.com Ratings and User Reviews. VintageTub.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 274 reviews.

VintageTub.com Rating

More About VintageTub.com

Recent Reviews for VintageTub.com

• Apr 22, 2015
    I love your products! I ordered a slipper tub a few years ago and still looks new and no scratches.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    very slow receiving products
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I love Vintage tub and bath! We have bought products for our 1910 home's two bathrooms and love them! The first time I ordered they called me to help me because they noticed I did not buy a drain for my tub with everything else. They were helpful to be sure I would be satisfied!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I have found it to be easy to use good service and love the products
  • Apr 20, 2015
    so far, so good. found the product I wanted at a good price. check out was easy. I just hope delivery goes well
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Seem to have good prices on all your products
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Prices were the best I've seen and I've been shopping for a while
  • Apr 16, 2015
    So far the vanity i ordered by you looks amazing and you had the best deal on it!!! We'll wait and see how it arrives...
  • Apr 16, 2015
    It would be great if there were information as to 'in-stock' and estimated delivery
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Very easy to find product.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Great site didn't need to look anywhere else!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    will be waiting to see tub before making a final opinion of service and quality
  • Apr 9, 2015
    This is a simple, chic design. I expect to e very pleased with it I like the "childproof" gromets.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I have no idea when it will be delivered (free shipping option) which is a bit unsettling but we love the product.
    Apr 21, 2015
    The sink/faucet arrived but they did not enclose the template the contractor needs to install, Emailed customer service but only response so far is "they'll respond within 48 hours" The contractor is here today and we assumed everything he needed was enclosed
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Great pictures - specification sheets are very easy to read and clearly define the dimensions of the products!
    Apr 21, 2015
    Had trouble figuring out when my product was supposed to be shipped and did not receive tracking information. However, I was prepared to wait for a couple of weeks. Much to my surprise, I received the my sink in less than a week!!
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    everything I bought was what I want and what was promised.