VintageTub.com Reviews

09/20/2014
VintageTub.com Ratings and User Reviews. VintageTub.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 314 reviews.

VintageTub.com Rating

More About VintageTub.com

Recent Reviews for VintageTub.com

• Sep 15, 2014
    I was concerned that the price seemed to go up by $80 from yesterday, but I went ahead with the order. Please fix this. We are looking forward to the product and the quality of the merchandise.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    so far so good, i did not get the product yet, i just ordered it!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    satisfied so far. Have not received order yet.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Loved your site..first time user but I'll be back!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Wonderful experience! I was able to buy a top-notch product for a better prince.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I have not had any significant interaction yet
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I was a little confused about paying with PayPal before I had entered my address and other info. I was very impressed with the help I received by speaking to Dee on the phone. She was very helpful.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    My first purchase From VintageTub.com was great. The price was extremely competitive. Hopefully everything goes well with shipping!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Mimi was very helpful getting the right information.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    My second order with Vintage as they have longer than standard size shower curtain that actually fits my shower. I will probably order again in the future. Shipping was prompt to Canada.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I liked all the things i looked. And I will be back again. I need a farm sink for my kitchen. The site was easy to find the things I wanted.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    The item I ordered had not specifications on it. size, weight, etc
    Sep 14, 2014
    Both of the medicine cabinets that I ordered were damaged. Vintage Tub was easy to contact and was very polite. I'll have to ship the one with broken glass back and that's a bother. However, I'm grateful that the shipping will be free. The second one is also damaged but I will live with it.
    Sep 13, 2014
    The online picture of the faucet I baught showed that it was mounted to a tub. That was my expectation. The product was delivered with no mounting hardware. When I contated customer support, I was told that 'this is a wall-mount faucet.' I asked if they supply a kit for mounting the faucet to a tub. I was given a part number to order for an additional $35. When I requested a picture or a detailed description of the kit, the customer service representative sent me a picture of the faucet itself, not the information I requested. It has now been more than two weeks and I do not have the information I need to confidently order the mounting hardware kit.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    A great selection of items for older homes. It's hard to find most of this in Canada.
    Sep 15, 2014
    Just on a side note with respect to our previous purchases (tub, shower, etc.), but the valves, connectors, pipes, etc. are of quite low quality. We had to make numerous trips to Home Depot to replace items or accommodate poorly made fittings. It's evident that it's all made in China stuff..but the quality I'm sure could be improved upon..perhaps finding a new manufacturer would help as this is the only time we've encountered this doing reno work.With respect to this order, if you could somehow offer in addition to this curtain, a PVC free version (if it exists), that would be great, as the smell this curtain is emitting hasn't gone away a week and a half later. It's quite dangerous for the air quality in the house.
    Sep 12, 2014
    When I placed the order I received an email stating that the product would ship within 2 business days. 10 days later I called to check on the status. I was disappointed to find out that they are only open till 4pm. I left a message and my call was not returned. I called again and after a long hold reached a rep. She told me it was 2-3 weeks before the order would go out. She suggested I was mistaken about the 2 day shipping window. I double checked my email, and I was not mistaken, it clearly says "ships within 2 days". I plan to cancel the order once I place an order with a competing vendor.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Sep 12, 2014
    Order arrived defective, scratched, dinged. Manufacturer said they suspect the product had been previously installed and returned. VTB argued it would not refund without photos showing defects/damage. I have no photo equipment that would produce detail at that level. They also refused to accept return. I filed a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. VTB does not actually stock/sell tis product, a third-party does. Blanko, the manufacturer, said VTB is not an authorized reseller. I have contacted the FBI because this was an apparent attempt at fraud across state lines/interstate commerce. Our legal advisor is also in touch with Paypal about VTB's standing since we have discovered numerous allegations of fraudulent transactions reported on the Internet, including a detailed instance on Ripoff Report involving this company and a contractor who could not get all his money back on either defective or wrong merchandize received..

From VintageTub.com

VINTAGE TUB & BATH RESPONSE I would like the chance to directly address your issue but unfortunately there is no information that can easily identify the specific issue to which you are referring. Instead, I can only provide a general response. It ... Read full response »
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    Very pleased with price point and variety of selection. Service Reps were very helpful; delivery was efficient.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    Great looking product but I expected metal on all parts, not a lot o plastic.
  • May 29, 2014
    Love it
    Sep 13, 2014
    The sink was ordered at the end of April. It arrived In mid July because the item was not in stock. They have east coast hours, so they were often closed when I called from CA. The stand of the pedestal sink arrived in pieces because the pedestal was not packed to protect it during shipping. Another stand was shipped after speaking to a courteous VTB rep. and notifying the shipper they brokered. There was a lack of communication from VTB between April and July.