VintageTub.com Reviews

01/21/2017
VintageTub.com Ratings and User Reviews. VintageTub.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 198 reviews.

VintageTub.com Rating

More About VintageTub.com

Recent Reviews for VintageTub.com

• Jan 5, 2017
    I would like to see the supply line size information to be included in the faucet description.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    number of options to choose from for restoration, comparable prices, easy checkout
    Great selection of products
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Very satisfied with everything I have ordered from VT, high quality, excellent customer surface when calling for info on telephone
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Originally ordered Acrylic Tub from Wayfair but found quality to be different from advertisement and returned it.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    good products fair pricing
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Great site, user friendly, no nonsense.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    I called customer service to assist with purchasing the correct supply lines for the tub faucet I was ordering. I wish that I remembered the woman's name, as she was extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. A true asset to your company!
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Has the high style, yet affordability, I am looking for.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I purchased from sign of the crab years ago
  • Dec 28, 2016
    It would have been nice to have access to a coupon for being a first timer... :)
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Received first order quickly, and I'm very pleased with the quality of the product I had ordered.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Thank you! I am unsure on when my products will ship and I am excited to see them.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Jan 1, 2017
    Instructions and an installation guide would be helpful. I figured it out but considering how much I spent I would have expected instructions.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    I know that installation is custom and the poles are going to have to be cut. You do not mention in the directions that if you cut the end that doesn't have the threads, you will also need to drill holes so that the screws can be used to fasten it.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Products are of very good quality.
    Dec 29, 2016
  • Dec 17, 2016
    I love the quality of the products and the free shipping is terrific!
    Jan 3, 2017
  • Dec 15, 2016
    Love this site!
    Dec 31, 2016
  • Dec 12, 2016
    Good selection of quality products.
    Jan 1, 2017
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Dec 29, 2016
    I looked over lots of sites for a unique sink, and Vintage Tub.com was the only place I found this sink. It is everything I was looking for. Thanks!