VisionDirect.com Reviews

08/03/2015
VisionDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. VisionDirect.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1712 reviews.
International Vision Direct offers a wide range of the highest quality brand name contact lenses and other eye care products.
Circle of Excellence - VisionDirect.com

2003 Winner

VisionDirect.com Rating

More About VisionDirect.com

Recent Reviews for VisionDirect.com

• Jul 31, 2015
    great site .. been using it for many years
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Loooove Vision Direct! Great value, and easy to use site!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Love ordering from VisionDirect. The prices are great, quality is good and site is easy to use.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    best prices on contact lenses. great customer service. had to cancel my order and reorder due to a mistake i made ordering and it was done with no problems
  • Jul 31, 2015
    iN THE FIRST PAGE INDICATED TO GET 25% BY ENTERING A PROMO-CODE WHEN CHECKING OUT......................BUT, AT CHECKOUT COULDN 'T FIND THE OPTION, I THOUGHT "IT WILL BE IN THE VERY LAST PAGE.." BUT THE VERY LAST SAID "THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US...",.,.....Question: What did you indicate a promo 25% off , and then NOTHING !!!!!!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Very fast on shipments and good customer service
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have used you guys for several year and will continue to do so
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Awesome experience, thank you!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Customer service always tells a story that my browser is the challenge, but your site just isn't set up properly.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    A better description of colors would help.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Great web layout, easy shopping & smooth purchase. Best of all; great pricing & shipping rates!! :) Thank you!!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have been very pleased with VisionDirect. I have used them for the past two years and have recommended them to my friends.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have been with Vision Direct a long time ago. I love their services, and shipping speed. Great products and price all times. However, I only use Acuvue and they don't have a lot of discount. I'm kind of disappointed at it, because it is so expensive, and I almost can't afford it.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Very good overall experience better prices
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I found the best deal for my contact lenses. I will be a loyal customer from here and on. Thank you for making my needs affordable.
    Jul 31, 2015
    Loved my contacts. My eyes feel great. Not dry at all. I truly love them. My first and only choice.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    thanks for making it easier to order my contact lens.
    Jul 31, 2015
    love this website for purchasing my contact lens--better prices than most vendors
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Prices were reasonable, had a great new customer coupon. everything was easy to find and lots of info about each product to help me choose which one would work best for me.
    Jul 31, 2015
    Great prices and product!