VisionDirect.com Reviews

10/01/2014
VisionDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. VisionDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1971 reviews.
International Vision Direct offers a wide range of the highest quality brand name contact lenses and other eye care products.
Circle of Excellence - VisionDirect.com

2003 Winner

VisionDirect.com Rating

More About VisionDirect.com

Recent Reviews for VisionDirect.com

Showing 81 - 100 of 1971 Reviews
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Very helpful phone staff when I had a question about the order. She gave me advice about what quantity to buy since my preference was unavailable
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great prices!! Will order here again.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Very Simple to use. I have been quite satisfied with the ordering process and promptness of delivery
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Very easy to find what I was looking for and MUCH cheaper than other websites. Will definitely purchase again.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Always reasonable prices. Good customer service if accessed.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Has always been prompt and offers valuable money saving coupons. Website is easy to navigate.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    best website to order contact lenses or glasses from. cant beat the free shipping and coupon codes!
    fast ordering process
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I enjoy the conveince of online with Visison Direct plus I save time by not going to store
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Best Place to shop for all your eye needs
  • Sep 29, 2014
    PRICE JUMP NOT MAKING ME HAPPY. WILL BE SHOPPING AROUND FOR A BETTER PRICE ON OUR LENSES
  • Sep 29, 2014
    thanks for your good price products.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    First time. Looking forward to the order..
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I have been ordering contact lenses from VisionDirect.com for well over 2 years, if not longer. I enjoy the consistency in pricing and expedited and free delivery. My standard order of 4 boxes has always been a total of $98.00, to include free shipping, and I ALWAYS "reorder my last order." I reordered my 4 boxes today and found that the price of my lenses jumped from $98 to $132, for the exact same order. Is this much of a price jump even possible?? If this is the case, I will no longer be ordering form VisionDirect... Eman Elmi emanelmi@gmail.com 415.531.1105
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Second time I had to wait for contacts to come from manufacturer before it could be shipped.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    placing order is easy and quick. always receive order on time and its fast!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    good site, easy to use, I like the emails with coupons. Wish contacts were cheaper, but the site is about as expensive as the others.
    Sep 29, 2014
    The site is a little pricy.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    I so hope your industry would get back the Illusions color lenses. I so miss them and have not found anything close to their quality and appearance.