Vita Cart Reviews

10/23/2014
Vita Cart Ratings and User Reviews. Vita Cart is rated 6.9 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for Vita Cart

• Oct 21, 2014
    Really easy and fast.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    This is my first purchase. No comments so far.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Cheaper shipping would probably encourage me to use Vita Card more often. The 7% discount was kind of nice, but did not cover the shipping cost. I only purchased here because at least 1 of the products was not available on Amazon.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Very easy to use. Add to cart was easy to find unlike some other websites I have used.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Best place to find the vitamins that we need
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Great site easily accessible
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Searched for Product via Google, and found what I was looking for at an excellent price. I greatly value and appreciate the fact that by Purchasing multiples of a Single item, additional discount was extended. Also - by puching for the sale on the day, a small additional discount was (again!) extended. I hope that the Shipping lives-up to the rest of the Shopping experience.
    Oct 12, 2014
    SHOCKING!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    great price on item I purchased
  • Sep 19, 2014
    ABSOLUTELY NOT PLEASE WITH THE FIREST EXPERIENCE WITH VITA CART. Usually order 6 times per year with VITACOST. They did not have 2 of the item i ordered so I tried VITA CART. THe order was placed on September 10th, we are now the 19th and I still don't have my order. Called and Vita card sait it shoule be delivered on the 22nd or 23rd!!!! First time i order with you guys and this is the last. Let me write some reviews for you and go back to Vitacost.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I would have preferred to register without having to register through my yahoo account and to b be able to use PayPal account
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    After a couple of days with not update to the order status, I emailed customer service. "Your order is currently being processed and will be shipped out soon." One week after the order was placed I received an email with a UPS tracking link. It looked for all the world as if they had shipped my order without paying for tracking. It turns out that they had canceled the order. It's very disappointing that it took a full week to determine they didn't have the item. And then sending the cancellation including a link to UPS?
  • Sep 6, 2014
    first order so have no comment on past shipments.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    very good site to order herbs medications and vitamins
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have no idea since this is my first online order for this product.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Order was placed over 15 days ago and has not arrived. There is no UPS tracking code with my confirmation email.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Great range of products, great prices
    Sep 13, 2014
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Excelent prices and very good service. Low cost to ship and very good quallity of products.
    Oct 15, 2014
    Very good. Ship in time on good pack.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    Paid for 3 day shipping, I, was told that they do not ship for 72 hours and then the 3 days start. Even if you order on Monday morning.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    unclear rules,BAD! experance never shopping here again,Late poor severe late in answering Payed for 3days shipping and it takes 3. Weeks !!!!!Charge my credit card immediately and ask for my I'd after they detect the charges Very odd and never happened to me beforeWorst on line device ever !!
    Sep 1, 2014
    payed for 3 days shipping and got it after 3 WEEKS !!!!2items missing although on line said available!!!!!!changed my items on arraival with a note in the package after delivery!!!!may be i do not want the new medicine??price are almost double and answers very slow.pakage contents very badly arranged...defenitly not coming back,,,very bad sevice!!!!!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    always satisfied with the selection and prices on the Vita Cart
    Sep 1, 2014