Vita Cart Reviews

05/02/2015
Vita Cart Ratings and User Reviews. Vita Cart is rated 6.4 out of 10 from 39 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2015.

Recent Reviews for Vita Cart

• Apr 22, 2015
    Nice prices but needs free shipping.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Seems to be effective and helpful
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Why bother ordering anything from a company that just jacks you around, makes false claims, and you never do get the product? You shouldn't advertise what you don't have to sell.
    Apr 22, 2015
    Would advise people to NOT use this vendor.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Order Status: No longer available. Were the words that make me NOT trust this company. If it wasn't available, why did they take the money for it?
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The last time I ordered was a very very good experience you have a very good selection on bulk products, .accept for turmeric powder .other than that ,I will be back.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    very pleased with value of this product!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    Untrustworthy, and not anyone I would want to do business with again. Scammers
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Awesome site. Thanks
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great website, clear information about products.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    VERY POOR SERVICE CANNOT RECEIVE MY ORDER FOR VITAMINS. ORDER WAS PLACED ON 3/28/2015 ORDER #55121. VERY POOR ATTITUDE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. I DID NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL ON THE DELAY.THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST ORDER PLACED WITH YOUR COMPANY.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    PRODUCT I ORDERED FOR Y THE,``````````````
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Can't comment yet......
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Would like to see more Natural Organic Multivitinamins, along with product information
    Apr 17, 2015
    Have not received the full order yet and just the first part 4/16/15.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I hope to have a good experience with my first purchase in order to keep doing business with you
  • Mar 27, 2015
    The shipping information was a little confusing. Didn't have an option to ship to multiple places.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    seguro y rápido !
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Found the site because product was unavailable at others I have used.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 23, 2015
    The method of ordering online was good. The shipping time was terrible. It took nine (9) days to receive my order after online order with payment. In the past when I have ordered from your company, it took 3-4 days. The tracking continued to say the package was in California until the day it arrived at my home in Mississippi ! I called your customer service and the gentleman could not tell me anything worth listening to. I received a call today as I was driving to Houston, Tx from a lady in your customer service. My neighbor checked my mail today and the package is there. I do not know what I will tell her it is when I return home, hopefully she will not ask.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 21, 2015
    muy buena comunicación y enviaron muy rápido el producto!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Because i am from Greece, VitaCart.com is at first a site which ships to Greece, second has many different items to choose from and the site is friendly and well designed. If Vitacart had a lower shipping cost i would buy more often and i am a guy who shops online. Thanks and i am sure i will buy from you again. Konstantinos
    Mar 18, 2015