Vita Cart Reviews

Vita Cart Ratings and User Reviews. Vita Cart is rated 6.0 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 10/26/2016.

Recent Reviews for Vita Cart

• Oct 26, 2016
    shipping charge is expensive,
  • Oct 16, 2016
    You guys are great. Thanks much!!
  • Oct 7, 2016
    you require a lot of information the discount were appreciated, but the starting price was high.
  • Oct 7, 2016
    hard to find vitamins
  • Oct 6, 2016
    search window is not very accurate. There should not be thousands of items when I entered exact name of a shampoo.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Need my Order Delivery On time
  • Oct 1, 2016
    We'll see more after the stuff arrives
  • Sep 30, 2016
    First time I tried them. If I get the stuff soon, I'll use them again.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Awaiting my medicine. Very urgent... Thx
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Ordering was easy. Thought shipping cost was a little high.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    I purchased the item from Vitacost primarily because they seemed to be the only website that had the item I wanted in stock. The price was higher than the majority of other online retailers, and the shipping was more than I would normally pay.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    It didn't work for me
  • Sep 17, 2016
    I ordered the items and they came. I have been ripped out a lot online so it makes me feel good when it comes to me no problem. I'm sure I will use this service again.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Sep 28, 2016
    Several of the items I ordered were not included in the order, they were simply crossed off my invoice. I was never notified that these items were unavailable or on backorder. Long shipping delay and my order was not complete. Unsatisfactory.
  • Sep 11, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    I really wanted what I ordered but after I paid for and it was to shipped for no reason they cancelled my order.
  • Sep 7, 2016
    That is yet to be determined
  • Sep 6, 2016
    i was upset for how much shipping was compared to other companies almost cancel
  • Sep 4, 2016
    I am very pleased, over the years, doing business with Vita Cart.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    I am waiting for an E=mail if my order has been shipped, and delivery time.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Site seems to offer good prices and guarantee. This is my first experience with this company so we shall see how well they do with shipping and supply of this product . Hopefully, all will be a wonderful experience.
    Sep 13, 2016