Vita Cart Reviews

Vita Cart Ratings and User Reviews. Vita Cart is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 10/07/2015.

Recent Reviews for Vita Cart

• Oct 7, 2015
    This website sucks for ordering.. unclear to do the final ordering
  • Oct 2, 2015
    It was ok
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Very easy to shop!!!
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I am highly disappointed in your order
  • Sep 26, 2015
    seems like a good place to shop online
    Oct 6, 2015
    no comment
  • Sep 23, 2015
    mail charges too high... I wont order again because the mailing is as much as half the cost of my product. not good.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    not bad but your shipping charges are too much
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I really liked the variety of products that they offer and their prices seem extremely good!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I can get 250 mg vitaminn C promptly and easily, and nowhere else that I can see.
    Sep 15, 2015
    Vita Cart is the only internet site that has the product I need.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Item shown as in stock but didn't even ship out until 10 days after ordering and took a total of 17 days to arrive. I will NEVER purchase from this store again.
    Sep 10, 2015
    Product showed as in stock but still didn't appear to ship out of warehouse until 10 days after placing order. I emailed them requesting an explanation as to why but was instead given a shipping tracking number, which I already knew. This indicated to me that the person responding either didn't read my question or else didn't have an explanation. Total time for delivery from a warehouse located only 1 state away from me was approx 20 days. Unacceptable. There ae virtually unlimited choices these days for consumers and therefore we don't have to put up with this kind of service. I will certainly be taking my business elsewhere-permanently. I will never purchase anything from this company ever again. I can guarantee you that!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great selection and it is quick and easy to shop, while remaining secure at checkout.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Site was very easy to use and informative.
    Sep 6, 2015
    Web site was very easy to use. Product availability was on target, price was super!!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    It was a little unclear when the item will be received. It would also be better to have a more obivous confirmation page to verify that the order went through.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    It took approximately two weeks before I received my order.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Aug 10, 2015
    I received the wrong product. The shipping was four days late and when tracking it, the tracking date was three days prior to the actual date I recieced it. I would send it back but then I would wait another two weeks to reciece it. It is a similar product to the one I ordered so I will just hope for the best.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I am not sure how long it is going to take to get this. I didn't read anything about the length of time it takes to deliver to canada. That would be great to see more of thanks
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Cust svc doesn't exsit, goes to voice mail, will call U back, maybe. No status on order after initial confirm. Order placed 18 Jul and no word yet if shipped. Don't know if product even avail to ship at this point. Appears to be small firm with limited help trying to do too many things with little help and not doing much to retain customers. Won't order from them again. Website order procedure was good, but after that U are forgotten about.
    Aug 10, 2015
    Ordered item on 18 Jul, never heard a word back after receiving order confim. Called 27 Jul, no call back, eamiled and did get repsonse. Out of stock, we are processing. Well it took from 27 Jul to 5 Aug for this company to complete internal processing after advising they had received stock o/a 27 Jul. Very poor customer communications. Get better results buying from Singapore or Thailand and faster service as well. Have marked this vendor off my list of places to do business with. Not worth the hassle. Appears very small staff, no phone support and don't really seem to care about the customer. Use at your own risk.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    placed order and my card had a hold charge on it for a month then it disappeared and no further word on back order or never fulfill. can't they refuse orders that are for out of stock items??
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Product not yet delivered so rseults possibly man little
  • Jul 16, 2015