Vita Cart Reviews

05/22/2015
Vita Cart Ratings and User Reviews. Vita Cart is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.

Recent Reviews for Vita Cart

• May 22, 2015
    it's a great website
  • May 20, 2015
    Can't wait to receive my purchase!
  • May 13, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    I am highly satisfied with the product I purchase and would recomend your site to friends and family.
  • May 12, 2015
    Thisnis a promising company in the sense that it strikes me as very methodical.
  • May 12, 2015
    I still have not received my order and have been patiently waiting.
  • May 12, 2015
    need more medical suggestions and checking regarding the ingredients of the product please!
  • May 11, 2015
    Its not easy for me buy using English. I'd reateher do it in my lunguage. I'm Brazilian, I speak Portugese.
  • May 6, 2015
    shiiping charges to Canada are to high and for cost I think should be quicker.
  • May 3, 2015
    Great experience love the prices. I wish you had more cartoon characters in the Johnson and Johnson brand. I wanted to see Teenage mutant ninja turtles and frozen first aid kit but was unsuccessful at your site.Love the fact you allowed the bundle packages at great prices. I will be using site again. Starting to make my own first aid kit, but thought it would be helpful to have something for the younger children Thanks Shrima Jones- Keep up the good work
    May 20, 2015
    This is exactly what I was looking for to start my online business. I will be ordering again
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Nice prices but needs free shipping.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Seems to be effective and helpful
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Why bother ordering anything from a company that just jacks you around, makes false claims, and you never do get the product? You shouldn't advertise what you don't have to sell.
    Apr 22, 2015
    Would advise people to NOT use this vendor.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Order Status: No longer available. Were the words that make me NOT trust this company. If it wasn't available, why did they take the money for it?
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The last time I ordered was a very very good experience you have a very good selection on bulk products, .accept for turmeric powder .other than that ,I will be back.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    very pleased with value of this product!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    Untrustworthy, and not anyone I would want to do business with again. Scammers
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Awesome site. Thanks
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great website, clear information about products.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    VERY POOR SERVICE CANNOT RECEIVE MY ORDER FOR VITAMINS. ORDER WAS PLACED ON 3/28/2015 ORDER #55121. VERY POOR ATTITUDE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. I DID NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL ON THE DELAY.THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST ORDER PLACED WITH YOUR COMPANY.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Would like to see more Natural Organic Multivitinamins, along with product information
    Apr 17, 2015
    Have not received the full order yet and just the first part 4/16/15.