Vitacost Reviews

07/24/2014
Vitacost Ratings and User Reviews. Vitacost is rated 9.9 out of 10 from 8 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2014.
Vitacost offers a wide selection of vitamins at wholesale prices.

Vitacost Rating

More About Vitacost

Recent Reviews for Vitacost

• Jun 28, 2014
    Great variety of products at reasonable prices
  • May 26, 2014
    My last order was supposed to show up in 2 days. One item, the most time urgent item, was shipped from a different warehouse & took 9 days!
  • May 24, 2014
    I've been very pleased with the service and the products at Vitacost and I have recommended this site to friends.
  • May 16, 2014
    I enjoy the products and the prices are very good, too
    Jun 3, 2014
    Everything is terrific with Vitacost. I love Vitacost and their products and feel fortunate that I've found their website and will continue to be a customer. I do notice one thing about their tracking is that it seemed to change slightly. It is "off" but my deliveries have been delivered in a timely fashion and safely, so this is fine with me. Other than this "slight" hiccup, I would say, all is very well with my satisfaction with Vitacost - from A to Z!
  • May 7, 2014
    I haven't been able to find teething biscuits anywhere that was high in price until I came across this page, I was buying them at the store for 4.00 a box. And I was so excited about the price I bought 6 boxes for my 7 month old. I will be coming back to buy more.
  • Apr 26, 2014
    Vitacost has a wide variety of products at great prices. They also deliver within a very short period of time. I love shopping at Vitacost.
    May 2, 2014
    I am always pleased with my purchases from Vitacost - their prices are the best, the items are of high quality, and the orders arrive promptly.
  • Apr 7, 2014