VitaDigest.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VitaDigest.com Reviews

VitaDigest.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaDigest.com is rated 6.1 out of 10 from 40 reviews. Last rated on 10/16/2017.
�

Recent Reviews for VitaDigest.com

• Oct 16, 2017
    I'll know more after I get my order.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I looked everywhere to find this product which I had found to be very effective. I am so pleased to have found it!
  • Sep 18, 2017
    I have always received my order and am happy with the service
    Oct 10, 2017
    I will shop with them again
  • Oct 04, 2017
    No Comment
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Oct 02, 2017
    They sent me a notice that they shipped the product while on the same invoice it said the order was canceled.Couldn't reach ANYONE ever, kept going to voice mail.The tracking number they provided was bogus.You can't complain about their customer service because there isn't any.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    I couldn't sign in because of your isp options
  • Oct 01, 2017
    Shipping charge too high. You were the only online company I could find that has EDTA by Source Naturals.
  • Sep 13, 2017
    great value
    Sep 29, 2017
    good prices have bought from here before!
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Sep 28, 2017
    No response to order, NO RESPONSE to calls, NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS, NO RESPONSE TO MESSAGING.NO RESPONSE, & NO ORDER RECEIVED .... OVER $100.00
  • Sep 28, 2017
    would love it if paypal would have been an option, and cheaper shipping.
  • Sep 26, 2017
    First time ordering was a good experience.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Sep 26, 2017
    After accepting my order, VitaDigest, changed the order reducing the price below the minimum for free shipping, They did so without my permission. My request for a refund of the shipping costs was ignored.
  • Sep 04, 2017
    Sep 22, 2017
    I have yet to receive my order/ I email stating I did no receive my order dated sept 5. I received an email that it had now been mailed. another week and still not received. guess I am screwed! I do not plan to ever order from your company ever again.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    I'll see how long it takes to get my product...It doesn't state that anywhere..
  • Sep 22, 2017
    It's been a good company to me so far.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    Website is a little confusing but I like ur product thanks
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Easy to use, looking forward to receiving item quickly.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    The site is easy to use, and the prices beat all others that I have found. The free shipping was helpful too!
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Sep 15, 2017
    Product was delivered in prompt order
  • Aug 31, 2017
    Sep 15, 2017
    I tried reaching Customer Support three times on two separate weekdays within working hours by phone and e-mail to ask about the fact that I had never received a confirmation e-mail from VitaDigest (but I had printed the web confirmation upon placing my order 08/31/17). No one ever got back to me AT ALL, let alone with a tracking number or estimated delivery date. My order finally arrives A-OK, but someone should have responded...