VitaDigest.com Reviews

05/02/2015
VitaDigest.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaDigest.com is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 04/30/2015.
�

Recent Reviews for VitaDigest.com

• Apr 30, 2015
    handy, easy to order. very satisfied with the procedure.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Order was processed and shipped fast.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    the online ordering process was fast & easy but getting ahold of someone via the toll free number regarding altering my order was very difficult!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    May 1, 2015
    Ordered 5 bottles of a product. I received 4 bottles of the product ordered and 1 bottle of some other product. I called customer no-service. No one answers, only "leave a message and we will call back". I have never received a call back despite repeated attempts.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Great price for an expensive product and thank you for the free gift
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Found just what I was looking for!
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Shipping charges to Canada are a bit high.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Great service. Appreciated the promo code and free gift!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    VERY GOOD . THE LAYOUT OF PRODUCT, VERY GOOD PRICE, REASONABLE AND VERIABLE.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Thanks for great prices!
    Apr 14, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I am new to vitadigest.com and I hope I have a good experience here!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    didnt like the way they slid and extra "handling charge per bottle"
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Wish there was a free shipping for this order :)
  • Mar 25, 2015
    when will my order arrive?
    Apr 18, 2015
    Terrible experience. Unclear about timing of backorder, shipping was really expensive, little info provided--very dissatisfied. Will not return.
    Apr 8, 2015
    I would love to order again if it didn't take so long to be delivered. I ordered my item, then received an email that a shipping label was created on March 24 and finally did not receive any status until April 6 two days before the delivery.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Shipping charges are high. Other than that it seems OK. This is my first time using this site, so the jury is out until I receive the product.
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    They are a good company, have what i want.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    Satisfied with product, but took two weeks to get it.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Only the survey information can be shared with VitaDigest.
    Mar 19, 2015