VitaDigest.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VitaDigest.com Reviews

VitaDigest.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaDigest.com is rated 5.4 out of 10 from 66 reviews.
�

Recent Reviews for VitaDigest.com

• May 08, 2017
    better pricing than Vitamin shoppe and in stock
  • Apr 25, 2017
    May 05, 2017
    Not satisfied. I was looking forward to buy many products for my family
  • May 03, 2017
    Please do not share my information with other vendors or marketers.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I have to be honest. I've never had any concerns ordering from VitaDigest. Since I hadn't ordered in a while I discovered several very negative reviews so I was a little hesitant to order today. I hope my continued business with VitaDigest will prove them wrong.
    May 01, 2017
    Service was exactly as it's always been. I received my order promptly without any undue concern. I will continue to order through Vita Digest. I've been ordering from them for more than a couple years.
  • Apr 29, 2017
    good
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Apr 29, 2017
    My order came early than expected, exceeds my expectations
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Apr 28, 2017
    The bars of soap i bought are smaller than what i normally purchase. The product description is not clear that these bars are smaller. Most people cannot yell by the # of ounces. The image didnt help. They appeared tobe the regular size bars.
  • Apr 25, 2017
    None
  • Apr 24, 2017
    There are discrepancies between shipping charges indicated for selected destination and actual charge at the check out.
  • Apr 23, 2017
    None yet
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Apr 23, 2017
    Lets THREE messages to them, no return call. Will never bother with them again.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    If the price remailn the same, i will purchase later again
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Apr 22, 2017
    They did a great job, thank you.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    I am upset that the Now Foods argan oil I bought cost more in the cart than when I clicked to buy. Very deceptive.Also, my security software indicates your HTTPS site is not 100% secure.These 2 items are fundamentally flawed.
    Apr 21, 2017
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Great service
  • Apr 09, 2017
    I buy squalene for my mom because she suffers from macular degeneration. She uses the squalene capsules with hopes of it keeping her eyes from getting worse. So far it has helped ! Thank you for making the pills affordable for my mom. I truly believe supplements cure more diseases than medication. Thank you VitaDigest!!
    Apr 21, 2017
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Easy shopping, checkout.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Apr 20, 2017
    Prices and selection were excellent, however one of the liquids I purchased leaked in shipping so a small amount was lost. Also, the tracking feature did not work at all.
  • Apr 18, 2017