VitaminLife Reviews

09/01/2015
VitaminLife Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminLife is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 44 reviews.

VitaminLife Rating

More About VitaminLife

98%

Recent Reviews for VitaminLife

• Jun 15, 2015
    The Vitamins are for my granddaughter. She requires a special vitamin. She is autistic. Thanks for having such a wonderful site. I love the varied amount of merchandise available to choose from.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I am able to buy the health products I want/need from the comfort of my home
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Been a VitaminLife customer for about 4 years... Sure beats Herbal Remedies. Unless something changes w/ your company I will not shop for supplements anywhere else
  • Jun 13, 2015
    The shipping charges that show up at the end of a purchase deal, are always a bad deal! Have an avenue for free shipping or make sure you state somewhere early in the process that there will be shipping charges added. Your products are great and sold at a great price, don't ruin the experience by tacking on fees at the end of the purchase!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    So far good
  • Jun 11, 2015
    very easy to find what I was looking for ,and prices good.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Would like to verify the item is in stock, if not: a probable time to get & ship and be assured when it has shipped, have a tracking system. I have had trouble getting this item (probably the manufacturer's fault) So the follow up is very important. Website was not clear to me about that. The price and shipping declaration are very good.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Always a good shopping experience with fast shipping
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Over all I love the naturally cleansing bar
  • Jun 8, 2015
    first time i buy vitamin zinc for acne from this websight the product is very worksm my acne is gone for 2weeks and now this my second time.thanks for this websight
    Jun 13, 2015
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I am pleased that you have the items I ordered because I couldn't find them anywhere else.
    Jun 16, 2015
    I do not know of another place that has the flavor of SpiruTein that I ordered. I immediately let a friend know so that she could order it also.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    My only complaint is that when I tried to order something a few months ago (I'm pretty sure from your site), they were charging me shipping for each individual bottle I ordered and I order in large quantity. So I decided to hold off on ordering until I could get a flat rate. I got that this time around. I am not sure what was different from last time to this time. I guess, it might not have been the same site, but I usually order from you, so I am pretty sure it was your site.
    Jun 20, 2015
  • Jun 2, 2015
    great pricing
    Jun 10, 2015
    so nice to get this product for a cheaper price even with the shipping costs and my local source stopped carrying this product
  • Jun 2, 2015
    We have ordered several times from this company, I thought there should be some kind of discount for a particular amount or some other incentive...
    Jun 17, 2015
  • May 31, 2015
    A wide range of products and good price, cheaper than the Amazon.
    Jun 10, 2015
    Delivery on time. Goods such what I wanted. Price is good.
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    Vitaminlife is a very reliable company.
  • May 30, 2015
    I like VitaminLife; it has what I need for low prcies.
    Jun 12, 2015
    Fast delivery and a wide range of products
  • May 26, 2015
    I have been using your products for six years and am very happy with the products and services.
    Jun 10, 2015
    Have been using your products for many years. Very satisfied in all aspects.