VitaminLife Reviews

05/05/2015
VitaminLife Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminLife is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 243 reviews.

VitaminLife Rating

More About VitaminLife

Recent Reviews for VitaminLife

• Apr 28, 2015
    Quick site to use. Quite busy though so I want to get what I need and check out.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    My doctor recommended I get peppermint oil pills for my IBS and she said look for Heather's. I found them here and it seemed like a good price.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    No free shipping for an order over $100? Really?
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I love it! its cheap vitamins but expensive shipping!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Thank you for your timely delivery. Keep up the good work!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I love it. High quality product for reasonable prices I most definitely recommend vitaminlife for your vitamin etc. Needs
  • Apr 25, 2015
    My.first order was by phone after a poor experience luckyvitamin.com, the woman was incredinly helpful & made it so sime to get what I needed & when I needed it. I won't be ordering anywhere else again. Even the survey, shows your company commiment to.quality service.
    Good so far
  • Apr 24, 2015
    good website for buying what i need
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I take 2 supplements that I can only get at Vitamin Life. I do wish that they had free shipping for orders over $35.00 like other companies that I purchase my supplements from.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I have good online experience placing my order with VitaminLife. It's quick and easy. VitaminLife also carries a good selection of brand names. If they can extend shipping to Canada at $5.95, I will order ALL my vitamins and health supplements from VL.
    mahalo, aloha .
  • Apr 21, 2015
    The items are always packaged well, not just thrown in the box.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Like the variety of products, and the prices. Always wondered how to get the discount coupons or why with all my purchases from VitaminLife a coupon for future purchases was not offered.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I have been purchasing this product every year from VitaminLife. It has the best price and easy to order and quick to deliver.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    we have always found what we needed and always better priced than store prices.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    It might be the best in its field
    Apr 25, 2015
    I placed my order and paid in full on April 2nd 2015. my order was for over 22 different items. 3 items were out of stock and after 18 days only one item arrived and I had to wait for 2 items, which I didnt. I requested to cancel the whole order of about $ 520 but they didnt accept my request. I then cancelled the 2 problematic items and replaced them with few other items that they had in stock. Today is 25th (23 days later) and my order has just been processed and waiting in California as I understood, which means another 2 weeks to receive it. I expected from Vitaminlife at least to do a good gesture and send my order with an express (DHL or Fedex urgent delivery) but they didnt. I am extremely disappointed and I will hesitate to introduce Vitaminelife in the future (I did that in the past). They have to understand that, we, the buyers using Euro, and due to the big increase in the $ rate, can easily switch to buy similar products from European suppliers for the same prices. Their prices were competitive when one Euro=$1.30-1.40, but now the rate is like $1.07. They have to take this into consideration. I may give them in the future one and only one chance, if they fail, they will never hear from me again, and neither from people I introduced in the past Maamoun Meibar