VitaminLife Reviews

07/23/2014
VitaminLife Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminLife is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 280 reviews.

VitaminLife Rating

More About VitaminLife

Recent Reviews for VitaminLife

• Jul 5, 2014
    Very good to deal with
  • Jul 4, 2014
    The product I ordered was recommended by my son who lives in California and is concerned about my over-all health. I told him I would try the product Agave Sweetener. I will know how it works after I have used this first order.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Expected lower rate or free shipping as my order was $132
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Imponga to try Them i will mate comment
  • Jul 2, 2014
    very good experience
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Great products and great products. Thanks!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Seems I got much better deal when living overseas (i.e. shipping charges in connection with value of discounted purchase price).
  • Jul 1, 2014
    This site has a wide variety of products and I was able to find everything I was looking for. I also liked that everything I looked at was reduced price- I couldn't find any of the products at a cheaper price from any other sellers.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Good product at good price
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Most impressed by low basic shipping cost
  • Jun 29, 2014
    reialabe company with good prices and good service
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I don't usually settle on companies who don't offer free shipping. I think there is enough margin in the profit to offer that to me, especially when I buy online in bulk as I generally do. The only reason I didn't buy from somone else is because I couldn't find a better price or free shipping... I found the same price... but they charged the same shipping, so rather than give my money to Walmart and feed that Giant, I decided to give it to who I believed the other retailers were going through to be able to offer the product in the first place. Trace Mineral Research doesn't sell their products, except through other retailers I think. At least I couldn't find another way to get them that was cheaper.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Company is fine but this bizrate does not need this much info!!!
    Jul 2, 2014
    None
  • Jun 20, 2014
    You stock what I want at a good price.
    Jun 28, 2014
    No comment.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I will know more after receiving this first order from VitaminLife
    Jul 1, 2014
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Just want to wait and see what happens
    Jun 27, 2014
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I buy it on-line because I have previously visited the store while travelling to Washington State
    Jun 29, 2014
    Third time I shop on-line with this company and I'm happy up to this date
  • May 30, 2014
    I travel and I can get my Vitamins shippped to anywhere I am!The Prices at Vitamin Life are very reasonable!thank you Vitamin Life!
    Jul 4, 2014
    Vitamin life is easy to order from and your vitamins get sent to you in no time! Thanks Vitamin Life!