VitaminLife Reviews

03/27/2015
VitaminLife Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminLife is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 310 reviews.

VitaminLife Rating

More About VitaminLife

Recent Reviews for VitaminLife

• Feb 27, 2015
    1st experience has been great so far.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Awesome site! I will shop again!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Best price on this product that I have found.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I have always loved Vitamin Life. I have moved too far away to drive there so I am ordering on-line. Their prices can't be beat.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    This is my first order...we'll see how this goes.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    No comments, yet.....first time ordering.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love VitaminLife. Love their selections and specially their prices. I've been a customer since 2012 and will continue to be so.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    It is a pleasure to use this website. Very user friendly!
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I really like your website! The prices are cheaper than in the stores and the delivery is fast. This is my 6th order and sure not the last :)
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I am thankful for this service on line. I am happy with all aspects. Thank you for helping me improve my family's health! Donna
    Thanks easiest purchase ever
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great selection and the best prices ! Will be telling all my friends and family about this site ! Thanks
  • Feb 23, 2015
    i love vitaminlife it's so ease to shopping in it , don't need to go Out there to spend your time and your money !!!!!cause vitaminlife theyre staff it's so good and so cheap 👌👍👌👌👌🙏
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I enjoy your service,helps us save money in this uncertain times!!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    First time purchaser - I thought things were great overall! Especially the price.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Very happy with how much help/information the website gave me while shopping/checking out.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I've been shopping with VitaminLife for over 20 years. Which should answer most of your satisfaction questions.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    Glad they always have what I am looking for
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I was very happy with the price and hope to be able to purchase more when I need this product again. As I plan to purchase the product in the long term it would be nice to continue with a similar price and not have to search the internet again in the future.
    Feb 25, 2015
    The whole experience was very pleasant. I wanted some additional information and had immediate response from the on-line chat team. Product arrived much faster than I anticipated. Thank you.