VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

07/23/2014
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5903 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2013 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    Awesome here. Love the Free shipping on items 25 bucks or more and how they have daily sales!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Very positive experience. I love the flexibility to order online and receive at my house.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Thank you!! I love all the products I've purchased so far and plan to buy many more!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Thank you for free shipping and couponsMy nearest Vitamin shoppe is approx 40 miles awayShopping online make it easy for me to get goodquality vitamins and supplements without driving for miles. :-))
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have reward # but unable to apply nor connect my registration to the award card
  • Jul 23, 2014
    When you have sales it is great!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The prices in the store are more expensive than online for the products I wanted to purchase. While I appreciate the good deals online, I wouldn't purchase in either place without a coupon because I don't think your pricing seems transparent.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I am completely satisfied with the products that I order.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Appreciate the service and products.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    By and large my shopping experience on line with Vitamin Shoppe.com has been good. saves me some $s and more importantly time. It is convenient. Unfortunately , this benefit is left out in the list below.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love to order my supplements from vitamin shoppe better than gnc. The reason is because most of the time I have found lower prices in vitamin shoppe.
    Good quality products
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Excellent website... ordering was a breeze... as I deplete my vitamins I will be using this site exclusively... you have everything I desire and price and shipping are fantastic..
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great product selection at great prices! No need to go anywhere else!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Always easy, many products to choose from and prompt delivery...
    Like the free shipping! That's why I use your site
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good products, good prices, good service.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love buying products online on the Vitamin Shoppe website. It's super easy. I like reading the reviews before I make a purchase. I also enjoy their free shipping when I make orders over $25, which I always do =) . I never have to wait more than 4 days for my orders to arrive, which is amazing!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Always a pleasure when I'm at a store.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I like the variety of items to choose from and you can always find something in any price range!