VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

06/02/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 9273 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Jun 2, 2015
    I enjoy shopping Vitamin Shoppe both online and at the physical location...
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I really like that it is easy to reorder the same product. My doctor wants me to get a specific vitamin that I can only find with Vitamin Shoppe, so I have to order the same thing every month and you guys make it very easy.
    Good products and price.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Couldn't be easier to order or reorder,fast and painless. I truly appreciate doing business with you.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I enjoy shopping online and at the Vitamin Shoppe stores. Good customer service and product.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I get most of my vitamins from his site.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    It was unclear to me if my already established Vitamin Shoppe member number was included in my order; I clicked an email to get to site, but I didn't see my number listed anywhere or anywhere to input the number. Would like to earn the credit for ordering.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Wide choice of products for every budget and needs
    Easy to use website.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Attractive website, easy on-line shopping experience as all items and prices were easily identifiable. The product I purchased (Phytoestrogen Complex) was tested by Consumer Lab and confirm quality, and also value. I ordered the first bottle through Amazon. This website gave a better sale price. I was 110% happy with the results, and ordered a bottle for each of three friends.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great shopping experience. Clear and understandable product explanations.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great company ,amazing selection of products and good prices !
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great overall experience. Some products have room for improvement like aromatherapy descriptions are a bit vague.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Generally very good; not good communication about out of stock items. Sometimes difficult to find product details as to ingredients and amounts.
  • May 27, 2015
    I received several emails offering $5 off on $50 order, $10 off on $75 order, etc., but it was not applied to my order. Thus, I feel cheated out of $5. Not really enough to mention, but I did, because it annoyed me, and I spent far too much time trying to get it.
    Jun 2, 2015
    I was bombarded with emails offering $5 off for a $50 order, etc. for several days. However it was not possible to get this discount when I placed the order. Unfortunately, I spent far too much time trying all kinds of ways to receive the $5, but it was not possible. I am sure you can understand why I am unhappy about this. Amount is too small to spend any more time discussing.
  • May 25, 2015
    I have been able to order supplements easily and continue to do so - especially after joining the VIP club - earning points and receiving coupons is a major perk! Thank you!
    Jun 2, 2015
    I continually order Quest bars from the Vitamin Shoppe - would you consider organizing a frequent buyer incentive? I typically order 6-8 boxes of bars and re-order frequently --> ESPECIALLY if there is a good sale/incentive from Quest, % off purchase or $ off purchase.
    Jun 2, 2015
    I found what I wanted & delivery was satisfactory.
  • May 25, 2015
    Love to shop and learn about different products that I was not aware of prior to visiting the shop and on line store.
  • May 22, 2015
    Jun 2, 2015
    I love the efficient and timely manner The Vitamin Shoppe ships their orders.
  • May 20, 2015
    Thank you. Looking forward to future discounts to help offset the cost of supplementation thus increasing my ability to order what I need when I need it, as opposed to when I can afford it.