VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

02/06/2016
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 9488 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2015 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Feb 6, 2016
    The site and range of products is great and checkout is a breeze, much easier than other websites i have used in the past!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Excellent product at awesome prices.
    it was O K
  • Feb 6, 2016
    VitaminShoppe needs to do a better job of integrating and transfering former SupperSuppliments customers and their online database.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I like that there is no shipping cost especially for a guy like me who is in college, it just helps out a little bit more!
    Love this store
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I had no choice but to shop on line item no longer available in store
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Great website, but it would be helpful if they had the option to change the flavor of the product on the same page.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I love the Vitamin Shoppe products, they keep me feeling healthy.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I had one problem regarding shipping. My order was left down stairs at the front door even when the address was listed as the third floor.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    It seems I never cash in my ValuePoint rewards. They expire, or get lost in the pile. Can these credits be kept in the online account? I just seem to always miss "the deals."
  • Feb 6, 2016
    CHECKING EXPIRATION DATES ON PRODUCTS ORDERED. IF SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED, I'LL BE BACK.
    a very happy customer.
    Good prices on supplements
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Easy to find what I want, prices clearly marked before checkout.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Great site and good selection of products with competitive pricing! Good to have retail stores nearby also.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    The prices are economic and the products are of good quality. I like the offers and i will keep buying here.
    Feb 6, 2016
    The order was perfect. Shipping fast, low price, and product of quality.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    My experience shopping today was made easy by the availability of products and their prices relative to other vendors. The site was straightforward and I was able to easily add the items I wanted and checkout.
    Feb 6, 2016
    Excellent service! Had the products I wanted for a competitive price and shipped right away!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I only ordered a couple of times, so far so good !
    I would order again!
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I find that it's easy to order the probiotics that we take from Vitamin Shoppe. I like the rewards I get.
    Feb 6, 2016
    I have been buying from Vitamin Shoppe for several years. Most of the time ordering online, unless I am near a Vitamin Shoppe I will buy from the store, only after I have them give me the price that I get online.