VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

02/09/2016
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 9759 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2015 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Feb 9, 2016
    High quality product for a great Price. Fast delivery, can't bet it.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The item said it ships for free, but $5.99 was added to my total for shipping. I will have to wait until billing to see if shipping was removed from my bill. :(
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I have bought my workout supplement from Vitamin Shoppe for the past 5 years I love this place because I always find the stuff I wanted, at times I wasn't able to find the products I wanted I just assume they stop production but overall I always recommend Vitamin Shoppe with my friends. Even buying online was a quick and easy process.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I wish I could afford to buy more,but the 20% discount I received in the mail helped a lot!! Thank you so much!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    You should know--the transaction stopped me from paying!!! How strange.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    easy to use, lots of options. I like that my previous orders are there to order from. Prices are great
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Easy to access items and search for new.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The Vitamin Shoppe is my #1 stop for my vitamins etc. Shopping online or in the store is always convenient due to busy schedule.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Love your products and recommend them to all of my students. I have an online yoga studio and truly believe in health and wellness coming from nutrition and exercise. I have tried lots of protein powder and yours is the only one that does not upset my stomach - True Athlete is wonderful. Wish that you had them in pre-made individual shakes that you sold cold.
    I like your products
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I really enjoy using your website. This being my second time I've purchased with the same ease, I will continue to do so. Thanks for the coupons and reminders. Very satisfied Customer!!! BTW, if you can get Oh, yeah shakes in the Banana Flavor that would be great!!!!!!!!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I have always been a GNC customer but my brother introduced me to vitamin shoppe and I was very pleased with the variety and price differences compared to competitors. I think this will now be my go-to store for supplements.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    good site easy to navigate, wish it will provide more recommendation and sorting in the catalog.
    great website. best prices
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Just as easy as going to store which is not always possible . If questions i use chat.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Prices and sales are great
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I'm not very computer savvy. This website is one of the best and easiest I have used. Products are described as well as when I am in store shopping. checkout is very easy.