VitaminShoppe.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

06/25/2017
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 6294 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.
Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2016 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Apr 30, 2017
    So far i'm happy with this company but this is my first purchase so I haven't been able to form too many opinions yet.
    Amazing! Good products Decent prices
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Every time I"ve ordered I've had problems with ordering and the checkout! Totally not a user friendly site!
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Site was slow to respond to my commands
  • Apr 30, 2017
    good
  • Apr 30, 2017
    was looking for warnings on essential oils about ingesting them. Had to go to the maker's web site to get this information. You should watch out !!!!!!!!!! Some one is going to ingest something that they should NOT !!!!!
  • Apr 30, 2017
    The discounts are great!
    A good place to order.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I really really wish you had Drops Baby Vitamin D3 or Sundrops Vitamin D, for babies. It is so convenient to buy the family supplements in one place.
    n/a
  • Apr 30, 2017
    So far, so good, the salesperson at the Nellis store are quite helpful. Ordering online this time. Purchased two bars yesterday to see how they were. Store is now closed.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I love the ease of shopping the website and the specials I receive via email. It is the only place I purchase vitamins now.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I have made several purchases from theVitaminShoppe though not that often online. I find their products great, the values especially with the deals, wonderful. However tonight's experience was a bit disappointing in that when I was reviewing the cart, I was told that I would not be able to receive the Fish Oil in the mail, but instead would have to pick up one item at the store. What was confusing or concerning to me was that if only one of the two fish oil would need to be picked up, how do I change my order if I'm doing a Buy One, get Other 50% Off. I switched my entire order to pick up at the store but it looks like the Fish Oils are available now but my tea tree oils will take possibly 9 days to get to the store. A tad bit frustrating and reason why I don't like ordering online yet now I have to go to the store twice.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    some searches resulted in nothing. search needed to state no matches instead of nothing. multiple attempts yielded same result. search terms: "glutamic acid" and "l carnitine" both of which I have purchased at Vitamin Shoppe in the past.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Always easy to shop online with vitimshoppe
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I go into the store weekly but forgot the BOGO 50% off sale for April so put an online order in last second
  • Apr 30, 2017
    For some reason I couldn't find a box to click that said "shipping same as billing address," and I had to enter it in. Hopefully that won't happen again. I like the bogo 50% sales.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I do not like how you've changed your website!!! it is not easy to use like it used to be!!! It used to be so easy to order and check out, but not anymore. This is the first time I've ever rated you anything but 100% favorable, so you know I'm not satisfied.
    Apr 30, 2017
    I do not like how they've changed their website, it's much harder to find anything!!! Not user friendly like it used to be. Very disappointing!!!
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Love the Vitamin Shoppe and their products but hate that similar products such a glucosamine are mixed together. I prefer they be separated by strength, etc.