VitaminShoppe.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

05/28/2017
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 7422 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.
Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2016 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Apr 07, 2017
    Keep up the great job!!!
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Experience was excellent
    Painstaking slow
  • Apr 07, 2017
    I was very happy to find my foot cream on your site. I went to the shop to order and the order was rejected. I came home to attempt it on my own computer and although I was able to order it, there was only one available. That was disappointing. Also, at the end of check out, there was a note saying that the eye cream I ordered could cause cancer. By that point I continued my checkout but wish they would have mentioned that upfront.
  • Mar 29, 2017
    I appreciate your products, prices and ease of ordering. I am especially grateful for free delivery. Thank you.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    It is so easy to place an order,and love the free shipping.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Website has a lot of issues loading and a lot of the items aren't available (such as the ONE bars) :(
    Apr 07, 2017
    Your ONE bars are listed online (their newer flavors) but it would not let me order since the local store did not have it for pickup and it wasn't available for home delivery? Why have it online then? Very frustrating
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Love VitaminShoppe! Great customer service in store, very knowledgeable, excellent products, fast shipping.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Vitamin Shoppe is the only place I get my vitamins & supplements. They are always courteous and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Even though their store is right down the street from my home, lately I just order everything on-line.
    Excellent website!
  • Mar 29, 2017
    Price for item ordered was very good and free shipping was important
    Apr 07, 2017
    All was great with the delivery and shipping, and what the product consisted of, the main draw back was opening the container only to find that it was about 1/2 full, actually less than half full. I suggest putting it either in a smaller container or putting a warning on the website that it is sold by weight not volume. Then customers won't be disappointed when they open it only to find it less than half full.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Apr 07, 2017
    Amazed by how carefully packed the items were. A bottle of liquid was bubble wrapped, and placed in an over-sized container, floating in styr
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I have been purchasing my vitamins at the VitaminShoppe for over 20 years.
    Apr 07, 2017
    I had no tracking and it took weeks before i received 1 item that was on back order.
  • Mar 20, 2017
    Apr 07, 2017
    Quest bars a great source of protein for the young athlete
  • Apr 07, 2017
    I always have great service ordering from the vitamin Shoppe. Have been a customer for many years and will continue.Great service and free shipping. Very happy customer.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    When there is a notice about the CA state has identified the chemicals are know to cause cancer...etc. List the items they identified...
  • Apr 07, 2017
    I always buy my vitamins from Vitamin Shoppe. It's the only vitamin company I trust.
  • Apr 06, 2017
    I enjoy buying my vitamins and supplements from this site. They have what I need in one place, and the reviews and ratings help me to make a educated purchase. They always have some kind of deal or promotion that helps me to get what I need at a decent price. Thanks you !
  • Mar 19, 2017
    Apr 06, 2017
    ordered large amount and could not even give me 20% off because there was an error. $50 means that much to you I dont need your stuff
  • Apr 06, 2017
    So far so good! Maybe first time buyers could accrue points just for purchasing online instead of waiting to accrue 100 points. In hopes of getting my online order as scheduled tomorrow 04/07/2017.