VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

01/30/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 10869 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Jan 27, 2015
    great products . Like the selection options.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    A great place to shop. Very quick service
  • Jan 27, 2015
    The online ad promised a 20% saving on all vitamins & supplements; however, I only received a 10% discount.
    Nothing but the best!!!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    the search feature is not very good. The site is very busy
  • Jan 27, 2015
    no comments at this time.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    The online shopping experience is very simple. I even spoke to someone from the store here in town who was very informative about the products I had been viewing. I'm satisfied with my experience.
    I love shopping at the Vitamin Shoppe on-line and in-store
  • Jan 27, 2015
    The format of the radio buttons for selecting the credit card type was confusing. Not enough space between each pairing to distinguish which one you are selecting. I needed to reenter all of my credit card information just because I selected the wrong button.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    This is to notify you that I do not consent to any information given during this survey to be used for marketing purposes by you or other parties. This specifically applies to Bizrate in all its incarnations and The Vitamin Shoppe.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Very good experience for a man that doesn't do much online ordering-- will do more in the future!!!!
    appreciated the additional 15% off
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Love the 20% off entire order. Made me want to order more.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    My online order was cancelled by the merchant due to an address mismatch. My online profile has the correct address and email address, however, the information for my cancelled order was emailed to an email address unrelated to my account or me. My credit card company declined the charge because the billing address was a mismatch - again, my information is on my profile, but the address attached to the order is for someone unrelated. I was informed by online support that I can update the address and email address by editing my profile. Please note that the information IS correct, yet somehow still incorrect in such a manner that I, the person on the profile, cannot see or change whatever erroneous information is on said profile. Very unsatisfying transaction. I cannot recommend using the online purchase option. I have zero confidence I will receive any communication from the company regarding the order since the contact information for the order is somehow crossed with another individual. I will instead insist on my local store matching the online pricing going forward. Unrelated to this order: why are online prices so much lower than in-store? Very disappointed in the online purchase experience and I will not repeat this mistake.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Thank you Vitamin Shoppe. I didn't expect you guys to carry certain flavored items.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Jan 27, 2015
    Took me about 6 weeks to receive the product. I had went to the Vitamin Shoppe store and purchased it because I thought the order was cancelled.