VitaminShoppe.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

02/20/2018
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 5782 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.
Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2016 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Feb 14, 2018
    Vitamine Shoppe website is easy and fast!
  • Jan 29, 2018
    Feb 14, 2018
    My First order did not show up even though tracking stated it did. I will say that I contacted through phone customer service and they promptly offered to send another. Which they did. Not sure who's fault for the previous shipment failure. I'm satisfied with the product.
  • Jan 31, 2018
    I had to deal with your customer support once. It was awful. I called the 1800 number several times... finally had to call the corporate number in order for me to get my issue resolved.website is not attractive for my age group.
  • Jan 27, 2018
    I'm very pleased with the choices in the different categories. One problem I experienced with the site is choosing an item and then trying to go back to listing and having to start all over again at top of page. Otherwise, I have had good service from this company.
  • Feb 03, 2018
    Feb 14, 2018
    The main product I wanted was out of stock, so that part of the order was cxld. There was no option to ship at a later date, I still don't have the product which is something I really needed. There was no offer of a single supply instead of the dbl pacl I was ordering, so I don't know if that was even an option.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    I detest, hate, abhor your reorder site compared to what it used to be. It also refuses to change - eidt - credit card so I have to change it everytime I order.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    I was at the store this morning and didn't have time to shop for everything i needed and was able to come home and go on line and get all the things i needed thank you
  • Feb 03, 2018
    Don't change a thing...,Everything was great !
    Feb 14, 2018
    Don't change a thing...Keep doing everything like you have in the past
  • Feb 14, 2018
    Great online customer service. Love how they are able to apply coupon codes manually to my auto spark delivery when I receive Vitamin Shoppe emails.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    I think it would help if you would let the customer know if you are out of a product instead of the person waiting a month and then having to call to find out what happened to the order.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    I wish there was more than one location in our city.
    na
    quick and easy
  • Feb 14, 2018
    The website always seems to run a little slow and I was confused about the "Name on the Card" section when I was checking out. I assume this was supposed to be the three digit code on the back of my card.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    When it comes to buying vitamins and food supplements, Vitamin Shoppe is my first choice.
    easy quick
  • Feb 08, 2018
    Feb 14, 2018
    Beat Amazon because of store availability. Love that! Vitamin Shoppe made Orgain available one day sooner than Prime, at better price. Way to take down the Amazon gorilla!
  • Feb 05, 2018
    Good selection
  • Feb 05, 2018
    Exactly the product I want. Hard to find!
  • Feb 14, 2018
    very affordable prices better then GNC , the costumer service is very helpfull , nice delivery timing