VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

10/19/2014
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 9403 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Oct 15, 2014
    This is the first time am shopping online from this merchant and so far so good. I just want to see how long what I ordered will take
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Better price than Amazon as well as free shipping!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Love your site. So easy to use to order. Also like to visit your store.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    loved that i didn't have to create an account! loved free shipping!!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    It's a very convenient way to go to Vitamin Shoppe. Saves me time and gas $. If I firgt to go to the Vitamin Shoppe Store or I'm not feeling well, this is a great option. Love the free shipping.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I like shopping at vitamin shoppe.com. One thing that Vitamin Shoppe could do to add to the product selection is add more food items. As a comparison, Vitacost.com has more choices for health foods.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Always a good experience.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I have been a customer for more than 15 years, but I do not receive coupons any more for years already, I wonder why.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Easy to order !! I just hope shipping is fast.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I was impressed with the selection, and the prices. The cost per tablet was a great feature. But I couldn't find a list of the ingredients (like in the multi-vitamins), and I didn't like that. And a lot of the items I looked at did not have customer reviews, of give very much info. about the product.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    it took me 4 times to get to checkout. I edited my billing address and couldn't get it changed when I clicked "continue to pay pal.". Anyway, finally got it sorted out and order made.
    Great deals and shipping
  • Oct 15, 2014
    The checkout experience was the only thing that I felt needed improvement. One thing you might do is not show an expiration for credit card, as I forgot to fill in, because I saw something there already and only realized after trying to submit. I also have an auto-populate feature in my browser and it accidentally filled the state with something that was more than two letters on accident. Again, didn't realize until after I submit. I don't remember that field showing as red before submission, might think about making the correction suggestions in real time. I would also try to jump to to the problem upon hitting submission, so the person see the highlighted issue immediately.
    Oct 15, 2014
    I am well pleased with VitaminShoppe.com. My order was delivered to me quickly. I would recommend VitaminShoppe.com to my friends.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I have been pleased with my purchases, I have used this product for 14 yrs.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Seems good, this is my first time buying
    Oct 15, 2014
    The order took 10 days to arrive. It was shoved into the mailbox. The box was completely crushed. Customer service never got back to me, within the promised 24 hours or not. I am a long time Vitamin Shoppe user, but this will be my last order. I don't know what happened to the company, but it has lost me as a customer.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    good prices and good deal on shipping.
    Oct 15, 2014
    Good products and good prices