VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

10/19/2014
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 9381 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Oct 14, 2014
    Excellent price, 10% off and the check out was easy..!! Will be back..!!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    VitaminShoppe is a reliable store that you can depend on.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I use them often and love the store for their prices, free shipping and quick service.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I always use vitamin shoppe because the products are good and I like the points system to earn money back on more products.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Your free shipping keeps me coming back every time.
    Products are good!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    i have a good experience.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I love to order from Vitamin Shoppe, the prices are reasonable, and very fast delivery.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I often shop at Vitamin Shoppe. This order is being done on line since it is going to my daughter who is presently in Portland OR
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Vitamin Shoppe is the BEST! I have been a steady customer since 1998 and love shopping on-line even more!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I live on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Most retail businesses in this area tend to hire aggressive salesmen which makes my shopping experience rather uncomfortable. These 'salesmen' are typically half my age and believe they are twice as smart as myself. Like, any other individual, I like to buy what I want without any hype about alternative products. The Vitamin Shoppe is different. It is one of the few places I enjoy shopping, because the staff is extremely curtious and calm and will bend over backwards to follow though my request. The particular shop I mention is located on E. 86th St. in Manhattan.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I enjoy the convenience of shopping right out of my home at VitaminShoppe.com. Orders are shipped very quickly! They have a variety of vitamins and other items available.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The prices are great and they carry quality products.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The online process was not working two days in a row. Missed a coupon deal. Chatted with two reps for over an hour. One rep was just not listening to anything I typed. It was as if she was oblivious to my messages. Her name was Roxy. The other rep was Leigh Ann who was helpful the first time around. I sure wish that she would have been available the second time.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I would like to have a variety sample pack of quest bars available to try different flavors
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I really love the ease of making this purchase online. The ability to order as a guest and not have to set up an account is fantastic!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Best prices anywhere, good information, website is easy to maneuver and read!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Get all my meds here quick.
    Oct 14, 2014
    Last time it was 2 weeks late...when it said 24 hours. Now, it is 5 days late. I will go on Amazon from now on.