VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

07/28/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 6924 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Jul 23, 2015
    Attempted to by items in store, however they were out of stock.....hope these items are delivered soon
  • Jul 23, 2015
    They have everything I need at fair price, plus free shipping.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I received an email message that indicated I would receive 10% off $50 or more; however, when my order was completed, the discount was not applied.
    i like the vitamins
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Thanks for making these items available.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I want to shop by product name, for ex, melatonin, sublingual.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with everything that I have purchased from Vitamin Shoppe. I love being able to have the items I need shipped to me as I have arthritis and is hard to get to the store
  • Jul 23, 2015
    We are long time customers of Vitamin Shoppe. We like the quality of the products as well as the reasonable prices.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The #1 place for all my supplement needs.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The site was very easy to use. I appreciated that fact that I could change my billing and shipping addresses easily during checkout without having to go to another area. I also appreciated the promotion code that popped up for me to be able to act on that! Thank you :)
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Not pleased with the 10+ week wait time on one of the products. I refrained from purchasing the item in store yesterday because the store was out of stock on the multi-pack mens vitamins.
    VERY EASY TO COMPLETE
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I like that there is the online chat capability to find particular items, since I did not see the search bar the first time; and the second time, I could not find an item that you used to carry. The service is fast and friendly. Thanks!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    When selecting a protein flavor, a drop-down menu or a box to check off would be easier than finding the correct link to the protein flavor you want.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    One of my go to stores for supplements
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Difficult to get an anwer regarding a product. I would prefer unflavored glucosamine packet which I know is available at local store. .
    N/a
    Jul 23, 2015
    It pleases me that I am able to sit at my table and place my order rather than getting in the car and going to a brick and mortar store!
    Jul 23, 2015
    delivery was much faster than promised.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I have always liked the vitamin shoppe either on line or at the store in Boise Idaho. I do not live in Boise so it is handy to order online.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    My purchase arrived the day after I placed the order, even though I only selected standard delivery. I also liked the websites navigation for finding and comparing products.