VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

08/27/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 7246 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

GOOD EXPERIENCE BOTH IN STORE AND ONLINE
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I am very disappointed. I ordered something and they did'nt kee they world. Now I have to order on line and to pay more..
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I've alway been able to find what I want and its convenient to be able to order online.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    We are very pleased with the ease of using the web site--only suggestion is to make the "search " box more visible
  • Aug 23, 2015
    i am happy with everything about this site.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Easy to use website ... and good info.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I love the extensive choices of product, great prices, plus free shipping and awards points.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    easy shopping experience; great recommendation from my niece!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I like to shop on this site for good product, discount and coupons
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Vitamin Shoppe has great prices on products I use regularly, so I keep going back! Also like dollars-off promotions and free shipping.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I like to receive coupons and discounts. Thank you.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    The website was easy to use. I like that. I haven't received the product yet, so my review is incomplete.
    Best probiotics very available
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Have had great purchasing experience for the 3-4 times I have ordered. Thanks Candy
    Great shopping deals
  • Aug 22, 2015
    very good experience
  • Aug 13, 2015
    like shopping w/ vs
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Waited 1 month for order. Received lots of e-mails advertising specials from Vitamin Shoppe, but no e-mail to inform me that manufacturer had put item on backorder for 3 months. I guess Vitamin Shoppe is more interested in selling me items than keeping me informed about filling my order.