VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

12/24/2014
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 10314 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    Great experience and good pricing
  • Dec 18, 2014
    love your stores. Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Website is very user friendly. Quick and easy to make purchase. Easy site navigation.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Thank you for offering what i needed at a more affordable price then the store. Also a plus that there was free shipping!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I would like to more easily compare products side by side to determine which I want
    I didn't see any place online to enter my Platinum Healthy Awards Club number
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Items on sale prices are very good. Even if the particular items are not on sale advertisement, it's worth to check if their price.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am glad you are now accepting paypal. I always get my orders quickly. I have never been disappointed in the Vitamin Shoppe.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The Emergen-C that I buy help me to move freely and stand for a long time at work.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    My online experience was NOT good. I spent way too much time and the website is not working very well. I used my password and kept getting locked out. I did not get the coupon I had seen to work. My shopping at the store is pleasant but I have been having car issues and lacked time so I thought I would try online shopping with Vitamin Shoppe. I did not have a pleasant experience with it.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Satisfied overall with this purchase activity.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    It's handy and I was able to get helpful assistance by chatting.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great place to buy supplements
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Always happy with Vitamin Shoppe and have recommended numerous times.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Always happy with Vitamin Shoppe.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    we will see!
    Dec 18, 2014
    One item was backordered but not for long. It came within a short time w/o added shipping charges.
    Dec 18, 2014
    shipping too slow had to go from fedex to post office seems unnecessary and slows delivery
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I was referred to this product I ordered by a friend. I am looking forward to receiving it and sharing it with a friend. Your website is very easy to work with. Thank you.