VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

03/28/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 11886 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Mar 24, 2015
    Always good service and products
  • Mar 24, 2015
    had to return item ordered online at local store...issue with lack of proper receipt made the process quite lengthy.
    Nothing to add
  • Mar 24, 2015
    The web site sucks every time I pushed order it doubled my order.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Good interactive user friendly experience
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Very helpful customer service. Useful online chat function that was quick.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Would like to see better prices and promotions.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    i'm excited to try the coconut product. i hope it is as good if not better than what we buy from other source
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Luv the Vitamin shop folks there are so helpful
    I like VS and their products. Online VS is always cheaper than VS stores
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I continue to shop for Designer Whey protein here because the prices beat Amazon, free shipping is offered, and I have been able to use an additional promo code both times I've shopped here. I'm going to keep coming back.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I would like it if you'd allow gmail addresses to include "+" so I can track the email I provide to you. Great discount deal I got today, I'll be back if this repeats!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Very satisfied with products and services.
    I love your products.
    Great prices and products
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I always like to shop at the store since the site is very competitive with other similar sites.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I love vitamin shoppes coupons and healthy rewards program.
    Mar 24, 2015
    Please ship my order on time i had to buy another preworkout since you guys take almost a week and a half to ship my pre workout and protein
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    Fast service great prices I would highly recommend this to my friends
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I enjoy shopping for my bodybuilding products here
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    Several products I use are no longer available with your company. I am purchasing through other venders.