VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

09/01/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 7423 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Sep 1, 2015
    Always excellent customer service...I am a trainer and tell all my clients and students to shop at your stores or online! Thank you!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I have purchased items from our local Vitamin Shoppe store. This is the first time I ordered on line. I had to contact customer service to cancel my original order since I found out Natra Bio no longer carried the vegetarian formula that's shown on Vitamin Shoppe's website. The Vitamin Shoppe customer service rep provided excellent customer service! Thanks to her, I was able to back out my original order and re-order a different product with ease!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I AM VERY PLEASED WITH VITAMINSHOPPE'S WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. I HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED MY ORDERS IN REAL TIME. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR PRODUCTS.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Your website solved a problem for me. Your Richmond store sometimes does not have enough of a particular VS product on hand. I live quite a distance from Richmond, so it's inconvenient to go back multiple times. Using your web site, I can simply order whatever quantities I need all at once -- an especially attractive option with free shipping. Thanks.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Good service and products, as usual. I've been shopping at The Vit. Shoppe for many, many years. TDC/
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with my online as well as in store experiencs with your company
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I have been pleased with all products that I have ordered.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    It's...quick---but,feel it's a bit "impersonal".
  • Sep 1, 2015
    They have exactly what I am looking for . Which is good.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    the wakest area compared to others is shipping
    ALLWAYS SATISFIED , MOSTLY USE THE STORE
    first time ordering
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Fast, easy online shopping experience.
    very easy to navigate
  • Sep 1, 2015
    i like the vitamin store very much. I usually shop at the store near my home.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I will wait until oder is dlivered
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I have a Vitamin Shoppe card I wanted to use the card for discounts and add bonus points, other than that everything was good.
    Sep 1, 2015
    The order process was good, however the delivery of the product was the worst. I will never order from vitamin shoppe if you use the same delivery company again. Lasership delivery held up my package 4 days after it was suppose to be delivered. They cost me a day of pay waiting home for it this Monday and they never delivered it. That day they forgot the package in the wear house, I was on the phone with them most of the day just trying to track down the package. The worst ever.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I was upset because I forgotten my password and had to sign in as a guest. I didn't want to loose my order by going back to my email and re signing in. I also think the prices are higher then a couple of other sites.
    Your prices are high