VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

02/26/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 11122 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

I love Vitamin Shoppe!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mistake to print labels and text online in yellow. People with vision problems cannot read easily, or at all. Like to be able to compare info between 2 items side- by- side, not have to switch pages back and forth.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Products and branding appear to be of higher than average quality.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Reorder reminder worked great. Quick and easy.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Vitamin Shop has great deals on quest bars and optimum nutrition protein powder and the free shipping on larger orders really helps me out. Wouldn't shop anywhere else.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    A good site to shop on the vitamins and other organic and natural foods. Please have more selection of products next time :)
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I love the quality of these vitamins. I have Lyme Disease and these vitamins help me. I do notice a difference in my health when I stop taking these vitamins. I have also gone into the store that is near my home and everytime I have gone in, the employee's were always very professional, helpful and kind. Thank you Vitamin Shoppe!!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Love useing thie site and ot is great using the certificate. Earing them when you shop is great! Also using the buy one get one free or more is also very nice!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Excellent will keep buying.
    Feb 22, 2015
    like the quality, and especially like a bargain!
    Feb 22, 2015
    Easy to shop on line and very good prices
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I liked it better when you had prices on the quick reorder page.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    Always will stay loyal as a member to vitaminshoppe
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    fast and easy to purchase products not available in retail stores
  • Feb 12, 2015
    I appreciate the opportunity to have free shipping and the speedy mail delivery.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I always know I can trust the content of Vitamin Shoppe products. Thank you! Free shipping always makes a difference on my decision to buy.
    Feb 22, 2015
    I have always had good shopping experiences with Vitamin Shoppe, both in the stores & online.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Recieved product quickly.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Shopping online with Vitamin Shoppe is a breeze. Besides being able to purchase online, I can look to see if the item is available at my local Vitamin Shoppe. If it weren't raining so heavily today, I might have run right out to the store but I'm glad I had the option to purchase online.