VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

07/05/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 7350 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Jun 28, 2015
    I love their products and pricing. It's so easy to make an order that allows me free shipping.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love having a notification that you are working on a problem with the site.... I don't have to worry then if something is messed up when I click on it
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Long, long time customer. Love the selection of products and ease of purchasing. Also great info on each product makes choosing what I want easy. Best way to get nutritional supplements.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Fast checkout and very good products. Highly recommended!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    always satisfied with my orders and delivery....
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Love this website. The minute I log in it gives me the option to reorder the products I've ordered before.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    You did not have the most important product I was seeking today (Essiac Tonic in a geltab form)
    great, reliable, fast, easy
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I've been shopping in the stores for many years. I love that I can now buy online.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Kind of expensive, but I need vitamins and supplements that are free of ANY wheat products including maltodextrin. I have found the item I ordered lots cheaper else where, but free ship and not needing to drive 30 miles to get it make it worth while.
    chat was very helpful
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Very affordable. Carry a large variety of products. Extremely fast shipping. The best retail store to deal with. Thank you for everything u do.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I have always been happy with products and service. Thanks
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    I am so glad that the Vitamin Shoppe opened a store in Acworth, GA. It is close to my home, and the employees are knowledgeable and very helpful. When I want to order in bulk, online is the way to go. My order was delivered a day in advance of the expected date - awesome. Thank you for providing items at a lower cost, putting items on sale regularly, and ending me coupons.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    good experience so far
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I love the Vitamin Shoppe, both the store and the ease of ordering online. I've tried purchasing the Liquid Chlorophyll on Amazon, but I tend to get a better price here when I buy in bulk.
    Jun 28, 2015
    I order quite a bit from the Vitamin Shoppe. The process is easy and the products have always been shipped in a timely manner.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I notice the items I order just went up in price. And sometimes shipping takes longer than I expect.
  • May 28, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    I've been a satisfied customer of VitaminShoppe for years. NEVER have they disappointed me.