VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

08/28/2016
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 8333 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2015 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Aug 27, 2016
    Shopping on line it VitaminShoppe isanexcellent experiene.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Been buying vitamins for the grand kids for a few years. Their happy, which makes me happy ! Great Products
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Great shopping experience and very likely to buy again
  • Aug 27, 2016
    This makes it very easy to keep up with my vitamins!
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Because of the knowledgeable sales associates, I am feeling better than ever!
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I VALUE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOP ON LINE FOR MY HEALTH NEEDS. IN STORE IS ALSO EXCELLENT.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I like the Vitamin Shoppe better than GNC. There are products available that GNC does not have available.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Very easy to order products
    A++ shopping site.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    For my health needs I only shop Vitamin Shoppe.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Best prices around good service
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Love the site and discounts, just wish all the healthy points would actually accrue so I could redeem them.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    should have more points $ off for the amount spent
    has what I nee and want
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Good prices and excellent products.
    Aug 27, 2016
    Great products, very competitive prices, easy to purchase.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Love your services! Thank you.
    Thank you!
    Aug 27, 2016
    Ordered 2x online to pickup in store, both times showed items available but order was cancelled. Finally ordered items and hand them shipped to home (not my preferred method). I have used this process in the past with no problems. When orders are cancelled the customer is not given a reason unless the customer initiates contact, this process needs to be improved.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    I had to call customer service two times in order to get my order shipped, the last call I wanted to cancel my order because it still had not been shipped and they said I could not cancel that they would over night it to me and it still took 3 more days from that call. In the meantime I had to go to a Vitamin shoppe store and buy my items because I ran out. So now I have doubles. I will not be ordering online anymore I will just go to the store.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    Excellent product availability,fast and free shipping!