VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

02/11/2016
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 9879 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2015 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Feb 8, 2016
    I love the online offers...10-15% off!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    You have great prices. It was easy to order.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    They have the best prices and a large selection of products! I am very pleased and will continue to buy from vitamin shoppe!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I AM WONDERING WHY I COULD NOT USE THE PROMOTIONAL CODE ON MY ORDER TODAY (2/8/16) AS I HAVE AN EMAIL WITH THAT INFORMATION IN IT. IT SAYS IT IS VALID UNTIL 2/9/16, THE CODE IS SAVE2015 AND THE ORDER FORM WOULD NOT TAKE IT. WOULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY/// THANK YOU, AUDREY SCHWAB
    Good information about products
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I have been a customer of vitamin shoppe for nearly 10 years. Makes shopping easier. Easy website. good offers
    great products, great prices =D
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The only thing I didn't like about this transaction is that I was not able to use my coupon that was expired. I normally can still use them in store. The reason I did not purchase in store is because both stores that I am near did not have the 120 count bottle in stock.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Customer for over 10 yrs!....Love the many options with various brands to FIT my budget plan.....
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Highly recommend using them!! Have products that I can't find anywhere else. Will 100% reorder from them in the future.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I stumbled upon your website while searching Google for a product. Your sale price on the product was by far the lowest I could find and you had more varieties than the stores I went to in person. Deffinitely will be back.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Directed to the Vitamin Shoppe by my DR to start certain vit's for my problem. First store on Rt4 in Paramus is ver dificult to get into and out of the lot. 17 North is easier and perfer to go there. Otherwise online surpasses both places when it's to my advantage. Both stores have helpful and knowlegable employees. The locationn just sucks for the rt 4 store. You need a rear enterence.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Im crazy about the vitamin shoppe. The only problem i ever run into is little clitches on the website. I may have to click a product a few times before it registers, ending up with too many in my cart. Easy fix but a small annoyance. Also the submit button takes a couple of tries before that registers as well. Overall, this is my favorite place to order vitamins...the selection, the price & the customer service, when you need them, cannot be beat!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Dont have much for comments since this is my first purchase from vitaminshoppe. I ordered my monthly protein and if it arrives in a somewhat timely manner, I will continue to order from here.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I love Vitamin Shoppe! They have a great variety of products at low prices. I much prefer Vitamin Shoppe over other similar stores such as GNC.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    pretty simple and easy to select, shop & pay. can't go wrong with it.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    My only complaint is the site is a little slow.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    I was disappointed b/c I ordered the Zand Astragalus formula, what I had looked high and low for. After I ordered 2 bottles and 2 other products I was informed it was out of stock, then a few days later it was canceled completely. Please take it off your products offered list if you are unable to provide it.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Its a shame that they ship everything with the popcorn. that stuff is horrible and a pain to get rid of. Why not use bubble wrap. Otherwise the order was fine.