VitaminShoppe.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

01/17/2018
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 5113 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.
Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2016 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Jan 17, 2018
    Web site is good, but not the easiest to navigate.
    awesome site
  • Jan 17, 2018
    prices were best compared to other similar stores. The minimum amount for free shipping is low!! Overall, great deals!
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Certain items didn't appear in search results when they were clearly in the inventory. Example: Searching 'radius brush refill' does not yield any results even though this is a product I eventually found and ended up purchasing.
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Better selection of Vitamin E oil would have been appreciated and likely lead to a purchase - was looking for 100% pure. It's also hard to decipher whether some oils are 100% or mixed with others. Some clarity in that would be useful. Appreciate the pick up in store option, although 12+ days seems like a long time when compared to other merchants - but I understand you may not replenish your stores as frequently as others.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I don't have much time to stop by the store during business hours so I appreciate the online shopping for things I need. The free shipping and discount with autoship makes it affordable. I also was pleased that today for T Mobile Tuesday there was a discount.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    good place for vitamins
    Jan 16, 2018
    I USE VS FOR ALMOST ALL OF MY VITAMIN PURCHASES
    very easy
  • Jan 16, 2018
    My experience was great! Bought my first order and somehow ended up with free shipping! Great Products
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Have trouble with password acceptance
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I had an award certificate and it kept telling me that it was not valid. I just received it in the mail today and it doesn't expire until 3/15/18. That was a little frustrating. I finally got it to work.
    Great selection, great prices
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Your shipping is slow and usually don’t get all,we ordered. I will not shop in local store anymore as the manager is rude and seems to not know anything about his products.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    The only issue I have is the load time of everyrhing on your site. Even just switching between sizes or flavors of the product required the page to reload, I just didn't feel smooth.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Love the in person and online experience. It feels like a great place to get the supplements you need no matter what level of experience you have in fitness.
    nice prices
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Pleasant experience buying online at a discount. Thanks VitaminShoppe and T-mobile
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I made this purchase because T-Mobile offered a discount.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I love Vitamin Shoppe. I love their prices and rewards system. They always have great customer service.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I love vitamin shoope I just think you should improve customer support and give more awards like birthday gifts or so.