VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

02/25/2015
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 11143 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2014 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Feb 25, 2015
    This was my first time purchasing Vitamin Shoppe products online. I came across the site looking for remedies for acne. I was sold on the tab for reviews. I'm a stickler for customer reviews. If I see that a product has gotten a significant positive response then I am more than willing to try and review for myself. Vitamin Shoppe makes online shopping a breeze! Thank you for making it a stress-free experience! I'm sure I'll be coming back for more. I'm trying to convert to natural products!
    Please order Amino Energy, Grape Flavor, in the 65 serving size. Thank you
  • Feb 25, 2015
    This is my first online purchase I usually shop in the store. there was no where I could put my reward card information so I lost out on that credit
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Great Prices! Better than Walmart, Amazon and eBay for this item.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Love your new website - very easy to navigate, find and select items, make edits, reorder. My Account and saved information makes it so easy to quickly place my order. Thanks - the new site looks great! Congratulations!!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    great selection and good prices
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love that you accept pay pal, that's a big plus it makes me feel better about making this purchase
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I got charged tax, and there is no retail store in my city to my knowledge.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I PERFER THE OLD WEB-SITE .
  • Feb 25, 2015
    It is the first time I used and I am very happy!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Best price I can find for Yogi Teas. Love it!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    VitaminShoppe has generally good prices and selection, and a good quality "store" brand. I wish they had more items in the food/ gluten-free category--sometimes I have to shop elsewhere.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    New site harder to navigate
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love the ease and comfort of shopping however, I wish they would carry more Gluten Free products online.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Great selection and checkout experience.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I love shopping at the Vitamin Shoppe. I love the free shipping. I don't have to order extra stuff to get free shipping. The prices are reasonable and heckout is very easy. I also love the fact beside the free shipping there is always an additional coupon they offer. So you are getting a lot of value for your money.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    I have shopped with you guys what seems like forever. Maybe 15 yrs.
    Feb 25, 2015
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love the vitamin shop in the convenience of ordering online always had great luck
    Feb 25, 2015
    I love the convenience of shopping with the vitamin shop.