Vitasprings.com Reviews

01/20/2017
Vitasprings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Vitasprings.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 109 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2017.

Vitasprings.com Rating

More About Vitasprings.com

Recent Reviews for Vitasprings.com

• Jan 17, 2017
    Vita Springs was recommended to me by a friend who had just made her first online purchase from them. My friend said that the site was very easy to navigate and had a large variety of products as well as a very easy check-out. She was right.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    happy they carry products by KIRKLAND Mfg
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Liked the product very much
  • Jan 13, 2017
    This is the first time I am placing an order, so can only comment on receipt
    looking foward to order
    Grat prices..very happy.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    no thank you
  • Jan 10, 2017
    First time experience with Vitasprings was great. Quick order processing and delivery
  • Jan 9, 2017
    having to take a survey just to check out will likely cause me to not order again
    Jan 18, 2017
    love this product, local market no longer carries it so delighted to find and at great price, too bad shipping more than doubles the cost.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Great site. I would love to shop here in the future too.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I look forward to being a satisfied regular customer
  • Jan 6, 2017
    When I clicked the link to order status, I went nowhere but the list of my purchase. A button did not function when I shopped. The shipping fee is high for the package that does not arrive in a week. Been 10 days and still no tracking number sent to me.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Love it :)
    Jan 16, 2017
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Order take to long for delivery. And customer service is too slow to respond.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Some products do not have ingredient info. It'd be easy to click on a view of each side of the product. It's very important to know total ingredients and any food sources.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Is competing with VitaCost, which gives free shipping over $49
    Jan 15, 2017
    Items not yet delivered after 10 days. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! When I order from Vitacost I always receive the items in 2 days after placing the order.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Good choices, reasonable prices
    Jan 14, 2017
    Hard to track order
  • Dec 27, 2016
    no comments at this time
    Jan 3, 2017
    no comment at this time
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Found your website by accident but found exactly what I have been looking for at a reasonable price.
    Jan 14, 2017
    On the website, it stated that my order would take up to 7 days but it took 17 days - but not a problem as long as I could have tracked the order. I was told that I would get a tracking # but after a week I had not received my order I called and asked for my tracking # and told that it was emailed to me. When I told the lady that I had not received it, she said that the shipping dept was supposed to have sent to me and promised to send it to me - which she did and I got it the next day and that was helpful. All in all, the product is excellent and am glad to have received it.