Vitasprings.com Reviews

09/01/2014
Vitasprings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Vitasprings.com is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 212 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

Vitasprings.com Rating

More About Vitasprings.com

Recent Reviews for Vitasprings.com

• Sep 1, 2014
    My only issue was that I did not know how long to expect for shipping! I used google to find a bottle of supplements and it led me right to this site! Within three clicks I was checking out! Wonderful and easy :)
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Vitasprings has a wide variety of items to purchase. At a good deal.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    SO FAR,ALL MY PURCHASES HAVE BEEN FINE.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    recently purchased high dessert bee propolis for my hubby and royal jelly, for me,,,, hope to get it soon :)
  • Aug 31, 2014
    It's was a great time scrolling threw all the option to find what I needed
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Happy to have discovered such a great site!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    GHR-15 excellent product. The developers developed a break through to stimulating the pituitary in capsule form. This generation has finally caught up with the development as it has been available for over 20 years.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    service somewhat better than similar merchants
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Vitasprings always has the products in stock and shipping is usually quick
  • Aug 28, 2014
    i love the slimming tea-i use to purchase it at rite aide but they no longer have it-so i then looked you up on line!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Great site easy to use and good coupons!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I am glad to have discovered Vitasprings and hope to continue shopping from their platform in future. I intend recommend Vitaprings to my friends.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    The shipping charge info appears falsely advertised. I thought it was a flat rate of $4.99 because it was in bold, until after going through Paypal it showed $8.79. Then I read the Shipping details where it states "$4.99 and up". I was not happy about that. I've purchased the same product many times from other sites that offer either free shipping or a low flat rate between $3-$4 along with no tax. However, it appears the manufacturer is no longer making the product because every website I've been to that sold it previously is sold out and they're not restocking. So, out of desperation I purchased it from this merchant, although, I wouldn't have if it were available through another merchant that offers better pricing & free shipping without a high minimum amount ($79 is high).
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Wide range of products which is great, and information about ingredients which helps for people with allergies etc.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I'll let you know after I receive the product I ordered...
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    The website could stunt a make-over. Confusing design. The searches are a bit cumbersome and the pertinent info is not always at the top.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Aug 31, 2014
    The purchasing experience was extremely easy, the prices were lower than anywhere else and shipping was reasonable.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I found ordering difficult compared to other online vitamin merchants.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Aug 29, 2014
    only half of the order came; order 10; only 5 came.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 31, 2014
    I will definitely buy from vitasprings.com again. Loved the service provided