Vivid Racing Reviews

Vivid Racing Ratings and User Reviews. Vivid Racing is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 193 reviews. Last rated on 10/06/2015.

Vivid Racing Rating

More About Vivid Racing

Recent Reviews for Vivid Racing

• Oct 6, 2015
    Great webistie and set up
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Tod is an incredibly rude and unprofessional person to deal with. He should NOT be taking calls if he cannot verify or sell anything off of his website over the phone with me. He specifically told me he could not honor the website's pricing for a clutch that originally was "700" dollars retail when in actually it was only 510 dollars. I know this because I found another, more reputable website selling the exact same clutch for the 510 dollars. This is only about 20 dollars more than Vivid Racing's but because of my need to save money, I went with Vivid Racing. However, I called again to get a different representative to assist me with the sale. I did inevitably get my clutch for the website's price, but I did so by jumping through hoops. That being said, I give the company a 2/5 based on the original representative that I spoke to.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Easy enough. Best price found through Google shopping.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    A smooth 25% savings for my purchase as opposed to only being able to secure it in the UK. Love you. it was larry
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Great customer service and fast shipping
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Great Customer service by Austin!
  • Oct 4, 2015
    You ask too many personal questions
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Great deal on a Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid for my B5 Audi S4 with the free shipping on orders over $200 code. HOWEVER, I also called Wednesday 9/30/15 to inquire about a VIS carbon fiber hood that wasn't listed on your site and made it very clear to who I spoke with know that I was ready to buy both and to get back to me ASAP and it's now Sunday 10/4/2015 and I haven't received any return contact and I will now be ordering the $700 hood elsewhere.....
  • Oct 3, 2015
    great customer service really like shopping here.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    Very good and easy
  • Oct 2, 2015
    Great product and service.
  • Oct 1, 2015
    it looks cool, I'll come back for parts
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Really great customer service will buy from again
  • Sep 29, 2015
    love the ease of use of the website, just put in my car and anything and everything available pops up when I clicked on product.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Finally found a full set of Bilstein shocks at Vivid Racing at a competitive price.I will certainly be coming back to shop.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I had a great shopping experience with Todd. Everything was shipped and received in good condition, i am currently working on the install of the Berk HFC's but will be following up soon!
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Checking out on HPF is different than Vivid. I wasnt sure if my order had placed on HPF and CHAT support had difficulty confirming. When I contacted HPF directly they told me there was a shipping charge. HPFSHIP said the product did not qualify but in the description below it said Enkei wheels always shipped free. CHAT support confirmed free shipping but phone support did not.. Vivid site is very clear to enter BOING for free shipping calculation. HPFSHIP should be the same method. Anyway I am happy about the price and free shipping. Thank you for that.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Vivid Racing is a very professional and knowledgable company. Great product!
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Disappointed in vivid. Called first and the guy told me it would be $150 for shipping, when the shipping was only around $30... Seemed a little shady... The guy was nice though.
    Oct 2, 2015
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Oct 1, 2015
    Thank you to the prices for professionals. For we have no margin with our customers.