VMInnovations Reviews

01/22/2017
VMInnovations Ratings and User Reviews. VMInnovations is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 370 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.

VMInnovations Rating

More About VMInnovations

Recent Reviews for VMInnovations

• Jan 21, 2017
    free shipping & handling are always a good thing,,, I hope the 3" tabs are what I expect
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I tried to order these from walmart's site. What a nightmare! Decided to contact you directly, spoke to Matt what a difference. He was professional and efficient, and the items also cost less. I will be dealing with your company directly from now on. I will use walmart for research and purchase from you. Thank you for excellent customer service! CDB
  • Jan 19, 2017
    This is my first time and I like the prices , I have a good experience buying in this store, thanks!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    HAD TO ENTER ALL OF MY BILLING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION 3 TIMES TRYING TO COMPLETE MY ORDER - KEPT GETTING ERRORS: First name is required, Last name is required, Address is required, City name is required, State is required, Zip/Postal Code is required, A Phone Number is required AND I ALL DID WAS KEEP TYPING OVER WHAT I JUST FINISHED TYPING OVER AND IT EVENTUALLY WORKED. I EXPECT I WILL PROBABLY SEE AT LEAST 1 EXTRA PAYPAL CHARGE.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    VMInnovations always has the best price on In tax.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I value the option to (recycle) barely used and returned and refurbished products that in the past were destroyed or sent to other countries for both environmental and economic reasons.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Great deal thru brads deals
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Im glad I found this vacuum refurbished, ive always loved to buy refurbished items, for the price and the inspection process. Thanks for the great deal!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Good to allow link back to product information from cart so customer can review what items they are purchasing and compare. Also would be nice to offer gift option to hide price if sending directly to gift recipient.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    This was a great experience
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Very nice site without inflated pricing! Love the free shipping.
    Jan 21, 2017
    I didn't ask for 1-2 day shipping, and still got my order within 36 hours. I'm impressed!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    My first time using this site, which I found from Brad Deals and I will probably return
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    There was a mis-ship of the product and in several calls to them asked them to just re-ship. Instead, they issued a refund, even though the price had increased by over 30%, causing me to have to call them again and jump through hoops to get the product re-ordered and almost 2 weeks later, finally received the product when all they had to do was apologize about the mis-shipment and re-ship. My ultimate price was approximately $10 less than I would have paid if they had shipped correctly in the 1st place, but that was only after I used the $10 store credit provided to me on my 1st call (of several) when I didn't receive the order when promised. Nothing more was offered or received from either VMinnovations or under the Google Trusted Store guarantee. Maybe I'm spoiled. In the past 6 months, I've had over 188 successful orders through Amazon with few late deliveries, zero lost orders, and only 2 or 3 returns. I'm also disappointed that when the order was late I submitted an inquiry with the shipper and never received a response. I'm characterizing my concerns as customer service issues as opposed to delivery because issues will occur when shipping; what made this a problem was their refusal to reship as requested numerous times.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Jan 18, 2017
    Item Description was wrong on E-bay as well as VM innovations web site. Partial refund was offered and accepted. Items were packaged nicely and arrived quickly.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Easy online purchase, great price for great home product
    Jan 21, 2017
    Great quality item for great price, fast shipping and tracking communication was very easy
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    Thanks.no comments at the present
  • Jan 4, 2017
    excellent customer service, website is easy to navigate, and VM always resolves problems RAPIDLY and with courtesy.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Great customer service, knowledgeable and friendly. The order arrived quickly! Would highly recommend.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    promo code was hard to find.
  • Dec 23, 2016
    Very very good prices and very fast shipping
  • Dec 7, 2016
    saw a good deal and grabbed it