VMInnovations Reviews

05/24/2015
VMInnovations Ratings and User Reviews. VMInnovations is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 339 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2015.

VMInnovations Rating

More About VMInnovations

Recent Reviews for VMInnovations

• May 24, 2015
    friendly customer service over the phone too!
  • May 23, 2015
    I will let you know how happy I am if it is delivered on time.
  • May 23, 2015
    product shipped very quickly
  • May 22, 2015
    I love that VMinnovations is a PayPal merchant. It make checkout so easy.
  • May 22, 2015
    I bought some things on ebay with vminnovations and was very pleased with the overall experiance . They had great communications....I gave them an A+++ rating and was happy to do business with them again....Thank you
  • May 22, 2015
    I looked everywhere for my pump and this by far the best price, can you believe almost half less than any other place. I win!!!!
  • May 21, 2015
    website easy to brouse and easy checkout
  • May 20, 2015
    These guys have fantastic products and SUPER FAST shipping!! A+ for VMinnovations!!
  • May 20, 2015
    I love your.site even better now new upgrade on your website I like it
  • May 20, 2015
    So far, everything I have ordered from VMinnovations has met or exceeded my expectations. Hopefully this will continue.
  • May 20, 2015
    You guys ship through my company and i see stuff i want all the time and now i am getting it
  • May 21, 2015
    Way too soon to evaluate this product. Contact me in a year.
  • May 14, 2015
    Love the price and check out! The website could use some design work, i was a bit worried until I saw the trusted google account logo.
    May 22, 2015
  • May 14, 2015
    Good overall, with great prices. I wish there were a final screen that let you review and confirm what you had keyed in before final checkout, and also it were easier to designate a present as a gift. That would make it less confusing for whose phone number and email to put in where.
    May 20, 2015
    Been a great experience... will certainly recommend it or use it again if I have similar needs. Thanks!
  • May 13, 2015
    Love the prices.
    May 21, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    Great deal for the price and free shipping was very nice . Will order from this site again.
    May 23, 2015
  • May 11, 2015
    I purchased a 12 x 24 Intex pool. Very pleased with the pricing and convenience of my purchase. Your company had the best price for this pool of any company out there.
    May 22, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    Received my spa, heater was not working properly called and have to wait for a heater that is on back ordered for two weeks than wait until they ship it to me so I wont be able to get into my spa for 3 months after I have already paid for it. I want a refund.
  • May 5, 2015
    I have no opinion at the current time. The shopping experience went smoothly.
    May 24, 2015
    When we realized a signature would be required upon delivery, we knew that no one would be home to sign for the package. My husband called VMINNOVATIONS customer service to have our package delivered to my work place. The package arrived on time and we are enjoying our Coleman Lazy Spa every day.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Very helpful customer service reps when I called in. Although, when I tried contacting via the online feature, rep was non-responsive after my initial question.
    May 21, 2015