VMInnovations Reviews

12/21/2014
VMInnovations Ratings and User Reviews. VMInnovations is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 561 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

VMInnovations Rating

More About VMInnovations

Recent Reviews for VMInnovations

• Dec 21, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from VMinnovations. When I clicked on the item I wanted it said guaranteed to be received by 12/24/14. We will see if this happens.
    so far so good!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    super fast service and great product.
    good site competitive pricing
  • Dec 20, 2014
    decent prices. easy to order and check out. coupon was helpful and easy to apply
  • Dec 20, 2014
    your website is easy to navigate and I am very excited about this product I ust purchased. I hope to receive it before Christmas!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    First time buyer so I do not have an opinion yet until the product arrives on my doorstep
  • Dec 20, 2014
    wanted more info about filling and draining and about cover or no cover not found info provided and I tried to call and talk to someone and was on hold a half hour until I hung up so I ordered the item not knowing
  • Dec 20, 2014
    This is my first purchase ever from this company and I did a lot of research before making this purchase and found you had the best price on this internet and free shipping, so I hope I will be able to give you a good review provide I get good shipping and the product come to me intact and undamaged. I pray everything will work out fine.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I shopped for the item purchased on several sites. All of them were sold by VMInnovations however the prices were all different. I chose the one on this site -- cheaper, free shipping and had a discount coupon.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Hopefully I receive my item. Never heard of this place the price may be too good to be true but if I get the item I will be very satisfied.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I was directed to the VMINNOVATIONS web sie via an e-mail message from 1sale-Online. The e- mail message advertised a price of $74.99 when I enter a specific code at checkout. When I got through the checkout procedures there was no mention of a place to enter a "code" and the sale price was $85.00. This will be my last purchase from BVMINNOVATIONS.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great shopping experence
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    VMInnovations delivered the product as described in a timely manner. It is a Christmas gift for my daughter so it has not been used yet. She has wanted one of these for a while so I know she will love it.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Very happy for that deal
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Good pricing. Quick, easy transaction. Nice shipping options, the free shipping will still be here in 4 days.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Easy to purchase and checkout. Fast shipping, order arrived on time
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Easy and fast!
    Great experience
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Love dealing with such a fine company as VMinnovations!!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I am very pleased with my order. .. It had great reviews. A very good price. And I can wait to get my new grill... I plan on buying more things very soon... :-)
    Dec 20, 2014
    I will definitely be buying more items in the future. . I absolutely love my new grill...
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I have purchased several things from the company and am very happy with their products and service.