VMInnovations Reviews

07/02/2015
VMInnovations Ratings and User Reviews. VMInnovations is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 347 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.

VMInnovations Rating

More About VMInnovations

Recent Reviews for VMInnovations

• Jul 2, 2015
    I like the products but do not understand why there are 6 of an item available with a larger discount then those disappear and there are only 1-2 of the same items at less of a discount but the same 6 still in inventory although at a higher price.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Forwarded by Brad's deals for this purchase but am interested in checking out your complete site
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Placed call to customer service for help ordering 2 items one as gift with different shipping address, one for me. Could not get help recording said your all in meeting. Ordered individually. !st experience online went well untill I went to use Paypal-said order may not ship as fast to confirm billing so I had to use another form of payment. When I went to order my item could not get discount- had to reload and start all over again x2 to get discount on my item. it would have been easier and less frustrating to do it all in one transaction. PS YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE OR TWO CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. A MANAGER CAN TAKE THE TIME TO FILL THEM IN ON THE MISSED MEETING! I WONDER HOW MUCH POTENTIAL REVENUE YOU HAVE LOST WITH YOUR ANSWERING SERVICE.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    There are not enough shipping options for a business wanting multiple orders delivered to multiple sites.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    EASY TO PURCHASE AND GOOD PRICES!
    Great to deal with.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Good price compared to other availability out there!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Always been satisfied with everything they have to sale.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I am amazed at the items you have. I enjoy browsing and shopping. My comment covers all of the topic descriptions listed below.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Here are items that were very impressive to me: 1. I found your website easy to navigate. 2. Your descriptions of products and reviews were very informative 3. Checkout procedure went very smoothly. Now, I will wait and see if you stand by your delivery date.
    Got a nice deal .
  • Jun 30, 2015
    have purchased other items before always satified
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Can't wait to get this dirt bike for my son. Everyone else couldn't get this item for me in a week. They could only guarantee in 3 weeks! Very impressed you've beat amazon on shipping. Awesome!!! Will definitely be referring this site!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great prices. I saved over $50 compared to other store prices.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Selection, ordering and pricing experience were flawless.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    been looking for good prices and quality products and finaly found where i can purchase them. thank you obie
  • Jun 30, 2015
    hope its sent today as promised would like it for the week end
    So far, so good!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Purchased ladder system for above ground. Very disappointed in the quality had to make several modifications to stabilize the ladder I would not recommend anyone to purchase this kadder.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Great product, fast delivery too