VMInnovations Reviews

02/05/2016
VMInnovations Ratings and User Reviews. VMInnovations is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 411 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.

VMInnovations Rating

More About VMInnovations

Recent Reviews for VMInnovations

• Feb 5, 2016
    Web site is better than most and placing order was easy.
    great site, great prices
  • Feb 4, 2016
    VMInnovations offers good quality products at a better that average price, offers a variety of shipping options and prices and appears to be concerned that the customer is satified and will shop again.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    VM Innovations has the easiest checkout and best prices.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Found through Bradsdeals good looking heater hope it works well!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    VMInnovations web site was user friendly and purchase was was fast and easy.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Well it's my first time I hope the merchandise will work as what I expected and with that I would be making a more future purchases from this site.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I expected a $10 off coupon by signing up to your emailing. It never happened. I would expend promotional discounts for returning customers too because it cost you nothing to get them.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Great Company!!! I buy all my electronics from them!!! Super Fast Shipping!!!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Very good price on this subwoofer can't wait to get it to try it out hopefully l won't be disappointed!! This was the best price on the Internet l found because my other subwoofer has blown l most definitely need this subwoofer this weekend for my superbowl party thank you so much....hope you ship it out immediately so l can have it by Sunday!!!!
  • Feb 1, 2016
    the best place to shop
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I didn't understand how to set up the account as it was asking for user name & password and I had to call to find out that I could pass that part up....at the end it didn't inform me that the order was accepted.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Great prices, great selection. I will be coming back.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Great service and always fast service.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    The reason I used you guys is that you had 2 day shipping for free. Very nice!
    Feb 1, 2016
  • Jan 26, 2016
    excellent as always
    Feb 4, 2016
    The entire transaction was picture perfect. Could not have been any better. It is a standard of quality that they are known for.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    smooth, best price, quick response to question, very fast delivery, just could not have been a better transaction.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Even though sometimes refurbished items from the company have issues this company will always make it right. They have the best prices around which helps our business. We are glad large companies like this are around. Thanks!
    Feb 5, 2016
    Vminnovations is the first company I look to for my gardening supplies to my kids xmas presents. I always recommend them to my friends and co workers. When I have issues with items, which is rare, the staff always make sure the problem is resolved to my satisfaction quickly. I am so thankful for vminnovations and look foward to giving a substantial portion of my income to them over the coming years! Lol Thanks
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    I received an email Thursday evening saying that my package had been delivered at 1:50 p.m. Thursday afternoon. I was home all day. I had heard a knock at the front door but when I went to check there was no one there. There wasn't a note to say if a package had been delivered. Of course you must remember that we were still digging out from a massive snowstorm. I went and checked my email again and was going to email you or call FedEx but didn't. Friday I went out on an errand when I returned home I thought about what I might have I done if I was delivering a box and decided to look behind my wife's car that we had cleared earlier and there sitting behind of it was my box. I just thought a note saying it was placed there would have been nice. I have the product but haven't had to use it yet and am hoping that I won't have to this year but if I do I think I am prepared. If not I'll let you know.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    The quartz heather blew the circuit breaker within 15 minutes. I don't know if I can use the heater in the future.