VMInnovations Reviews

09/19/2014
VMInnovations Ratings and User Reviews. VMInnovations is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 745 reviews.

VMInnovations Rating

More About VMInnovations

Recent Reviews for VMInnovations

• Sep 6, 2014
    Amazing price and customer service.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    VMInnovations should advertise more deals like this one, otherwise they're doing great, keep up the good work.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    New, and likening so far
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Love the bargains and the free shipping
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Your survey was much too long and repeative.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with VMInnovations. I've made several high dollar purchases and had minor issues but very few and they were always fixed to my satisfaction. Outstanding customer service and outstanding products.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I like to shop here because they have low prices and free shipping. Free shipping is a big deal to me as well as low prices.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    So far a good shopping experience. The prices are great, shipping was free also which was a deciding factor for me. Once I get my order in the mail I plan to make another purchase of the same product and the same amount. This is my first time shopping with vm innovations so I hope for the best. I will share my experience with everyone I know.
    Thanks for a great deal
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I was told to use code "save10sep" for a $10 discount ,but their was no place to enter it on the order form. Dose this mean I loose the $10 ?
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I am a first time buyer. I realize I am on the other side of the US from you guys. I would have like my items sooner than up to 7 days but I am a realist and if its being shipped for free then if it comes sooner I am happy. The fees for the 2-3 days were high but it has to be because of my location. Other than that you have awesome products at great prices with a very good review reputation. Thats more important to me.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    They had the best price on the item I was looking for and had good ratings.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I went to VMInnocations to save money by purchasing the motorcycle directly from them instead of Ebay. When I went to the website, it stated I could save $10 by providing my email. I did and waited 30 minutes to make my purchase. The email never came so I decided to use the online chat feature. The agent was so helpfuld and provided me with the $10 off code so that I could make my purchase. Now I can't wait to surprise my daughter with this motorcycle for her birthday. Thank you for the excellant customer service!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 6, 2014
    Chainsaw arrived with broken chain, therefore we know it hasn't been tested and neither can we test it. this is nothing less than false advertising by VMInnovations. We will report this to Google.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Thanks for being there.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    your short videos on items are great
    Sep 3, 2014
    the short videos on your items are GREAT i make my dicision to buy on what i see
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Great Site,Great Products,GREAT Prices
    Great Site,Lots of Products,Great Prices
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I would recommend adding more descriptive notes to help customers differentiate between similar products. Free shipping is awesome.
    Sep 4, 2014
    Great price, very prompt service. Thank you
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Please DO NOT send maganines.
    Sep 5, 2014
    I asked person what color item was and was informed color of picture. I am color blind so I was unsure of color. Wife do