VMInnovations Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VMInnovations Reviews

07/25/2017
VMInnovations Ratings and User Reviews. VMInnovations is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 592 reviews.

VMInnovations Rating

More About VMInnovations

Recent Reviews for VMInnovations

• Jul 08, 2017
    Excellent! Swimming pool literally arrived the following morning, and works great.
    Jul 15, 2017
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I just ordered. Like the description of features and the reviews on the website.
    Jul 15, 2017
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Looking forward to receiving order. First time user.
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Your team was very helpful in ordering the parts and returning the product that I can not use
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Great prices with fast secure checkout and free shipping! You can't get any better than that! Thanks!
    Cheap Prices!!!!
    Quick & Easy !!!!
    Good job keep it up
  • Jul 14, 2017
    I would like to see options to increase my orders quantities. I am limited to a max of 5... so i have to place multiple orders, this is annoying
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Needed more product detail - purchaded above ground pool -- re: not enough info concerning pump, filter and accessories needed.
  • Jul 14, 2017
    cannot answer first questions asked and answered na, as I have not received the purchase. want to send the survey to me in 30 days and I will redo the survey.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    best price on the internet for the specific item I've been looking for over 6 months! thanks
    Jul 14, 2017
    great products and pricing
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Easy purchase and great shipping options
  • Jul 14, 2017
    I do really care for the cheapest best price when I shop, and I was planning to to buy this item from Farmsandfleet.com as it was available for $22, but I delayed in my purchase so it got sold out. Any ways I would highly suggest to be have your prices online competitive to other online stores. People who shop online usually look for cheapest options so you need to be competitive to be able to increase your sales online! I also noticed some f your items online are much more expensive than other online stores!
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Great price, would purchase from VMInnovations again. Will have more feedback once the products arrive.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    This is a very reliable company I enjoyed my experience shopping with this company and look forward to buying more product from them they deliver on time and never have think twice about Miss placing an order
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Very easy website to maneuver
  • Jul 01, 2017
    eBay would not help, you guys are GReat!!!
    Jul 13, 2017
  • Jul 12, 2017
    The spec for the Bluetooth speakers are not complete no voltages.