VogueWigs.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VogueWigs.com Reviews

12/11/2017
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1312 reviews. Last rated on 12/11/2017.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Dec 11, 2017
    Nice variety of Lace front wigs
    Nice site!
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I LOVE TO BUY FROM VOGUEWIGS. COM BECAUSE THEY ARE VER CLOSE TO ME SO DURRING THE HOLLIDAYS I SHOULD RECEIVE MY TOPPER VERY SOON
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    My hair is very thin, related to having serious medical problems, including many at Mayo Clinic where I lost my kidney. I am only aloud to have a total of 4 ounces of protein daily and no vitamins. I always enjoyed having extremely thick curly hair, now I have extremely thin hair, it did grow back, but my hair is not thick enough to hold the clips, even with trying to hide bobble pins. I cannot use, but it is beautiful hair. It is not your company’s fault.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I'm glad to find extensions that are shorter than 12 inches. I had a hard time finding them.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    The wig I had previously purchased from your company was absolutely beautiful. I did have to get the bangs trimmed but that was about all. Close family members even think that the wig is my own hair. I have received numerous compliments when I wear my wig. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
    Dec 11, 2017
    The wig was beautiful and I was very pleased with the color I selected.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Excited to see how this looks. Hoping color comes like picture
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    I have bought synthetic wigs/winglets before but this piece I bought not what I expected. It had a shine to it like doll hair, I probably won’t buy from you again
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Quality wigs
    Dec 11, 2017
    The gabor colors run lighter that stated. I don't expect a dark brown wig to look reddish. Don't think I will order this again because I bought another color previously that was lighter than the color stated.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Could you show the wig in the color the customer has chosen. Not just the color, and then the style but the style and color chosen together.Also instructions on how to care for the wig . How to wash yourself or do I take it to an operator.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Love the selections, BUT wish they showed each color shade on an actual model; not just a color swatch
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    My first wig was purchased in a wig store When I saw it on line for several dollars less I thought it would be smart to purchase another The wig was not the same too short and with less hair bangs to short it l have to keep pulling Down the back on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 3 this bringing my first time ordering on line It will be my last I ordered “ Winner “ average R 10
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    I should have used your wheel for hair color and neither topper is even close . I was so excited that opened . Therefore, I cannot return , but that was my fault . Otherwise .... the company is great and I plan to call before another purchase .
    Pas de note en français
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I am a cancer survivor, Vogue Wigs have the best products,
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Almost ever website are offering free shipping except VogueWigs.com
  • Dec 10, 2017
    The free shipping and cpoupon discount didn't work.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I have loved the other products that I have purchased from Voguewigs. I have found the products to be of high quality. There is a wig store in my area, but I must drive there. Their products are similar to Vogue's but at a cheaper price with no shipping charges. However, many times I am up late at night an love to make on line purchases when I don't have to get dressed and go out.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I have been pleased with the wigs I have purchased
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Good overall experience. Easy checkout.