VogueWigs.com Reviews

04/23/2015
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 558 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2015.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Apr 23, 2015
    Very easy to use, enjoy seeing the new products.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I love the Raquel Welch synthetic monofilament wigs. The pricing and color choices are very good.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I had malignant melinoma cancer of the scalp and had a portion of my scalp removed, leaving a circle approx. 4 inches in size. I have not had much luck with hair styles, but hope these products will help me.
    very highly pleased
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Friendly service. Great product.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I like raquel welch wigs.. I wish she made more petite mono wigs
  • Apr 22, 2015
    The candid-v wig by vivica fox and color 2216 is outstanding fit outstanding love it!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I am very pleased with my items and the selections I have when ordering from Vogue Wigs.
    Excellent company. Excellent products
  • Apr 22, 2015
    they didn't have the color of the wigs I wanted, nor did they have swatch colors to choose
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I have hair affected by thyroid so I need help. Thanks to the hairpieces no one knows that my hair constantly is falling out. Thanks again.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Top service in all ways. Fast response, helpful on the phone. Easy returns. My only regret is that the stock does not include a lot of grey products selections. At least I would want to be able to order my color. I do without because I cannot find attractive grey hairpieces or wigs.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Good selection of wigs. Love it
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I've purchased the same wig for the last ten years. No one ever suspects that I'm wearing a wig and always complimented on how nice my "hair" looks. I plan to try a grey color the next time I purchase.
    Apr 23, 2015
    Very quick shipping. Item arrived packaged nicely. I have purchased and returned from Vogue Wigs before and customer service was very helpful. Would definitely recommend this company.
    Apr 23, 2015
    Very satisfied with all aspects of your company. The only reason I returned the last wig I purchased was the color was not for my skin tones.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I am growing my hair out from chemo and want to try a ponytail... hate short hair!!! Yours look very nice!
    Apr 23, 2015
    i love the new pony tail I got just love it!!!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Ecellent sold by customer reviews and video
    Apr 22, 2015
    I purchased this wig based on other customer reviews and asked my my would you like this wig and she said yes! She loves it! We were at a dance and she received many compliments
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I have been happy with my previous purchases from VogueWigs.com and am looking forward to receiving this next purchase. I had to make an exchange in the past and it was a simple process.
    Apr 21, 2015
    I am extremely pleased to have found a natural hair wig at such a reasonable price
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    Notified promo wig was not available week after receiving another wig. Submitted new color request but was later informed that the wig was sold out. Only purchased wig because of promo. Should have been notified earlier so I could have cancelled/sent back wig. Customer Service was quick to resolve my issue and a different promo wig will be sent to me.