VogueWigs.com Reviews

09/04/2015
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 396 reviews. Last rated on 09/04/2015.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Sep 4, 2015
    I've always been very pleased with my wigs purchased from Vogue Wigs. The quality of the ones I have gotten has been great. Thank you!!
  • Sep 4, 2015
    I had chemo and my hair never came back like it use to be. Very thin and sparse.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I am looking forward to my Vogue wig. This is my first experience with your company. If this purchase is as fantastic as I am hoping, I will not only be a returning customer, but I have granddaughters who also wear wigs for medical and fashion reasons. I will refer them to this company, if I am satisfied with my purchase. I was looking forward to more of a discount for my first purchase though. Maybe on my next order.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Enjoy shopping at vogue but would like to see more color samples. Hard to choose new color with out seeing it. Also sold out a lot.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    ALWAYS GREAT SELECTIONS AND STYLES!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    unable to submit coupon code; not able to obtain savings
  • Sep 3, 2015
    nice looking inventory. when the items arrive I can see the quality in person
  • Sep 3, 2015
    So far I am impressed by the convenience of maneuvering in the site, however I will have to get the products I ordered in order to compare to other products I have bought.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I would like the delivery slip to say to put my package in the garage. Thank you. Very easy site to use.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Nice website. We will see if I like the products when they arrive. First time buying wigs.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Some wigs have been good and some have been bad. The worst was a Rachel Welch wig that I bought three times and very expensive and all three wigs got very tangled underneath by neck, completely unacceptable and a waiste of money and time. This wig I am purchasing now is one of my favorites and I will continue to buy this as long as I have a bad hair issue due to cancer chemotherapy.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Like the site very much. Would like the ability to see the wigs in the different hair colors (not just the swatch).
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I have no prior purchases from this company.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I haven't received the wig yet but I hope it is as pictured. If it is, I think I will be very happy.
    Sep 3, 2015
    I found an online coupon for a free wig stand and clicked on it to use it. When I was checking out, I didn't see the wig stand in my cart. When I did an online chat with customer service, they said it wasn't available for the wig I was buying. I was disappointed but wanted a stand so I bought one. When I opened my package, low and behold there were two stands. I don't need two. I would like information on a refund for the one wig stand I was forced to buy. The wig itself is great and meets my expectations. I was looking for a fun, 1940's wig while I am going through chemo and this is definitely a nice addition to my collection.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Sep 4, 2015
    Color pictured was not at all the same.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Have not received this wig. May have comments later.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Sep 4, 2015
    We had an issue with someone compromising our card after paying for our purchase. We have had to cancel our card and will have to pay by paypal the next time and hopefully it will not happen again.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    It's my first purchase from VogueWigs.com...so far so good!
    Sep 2, 2015
    I ordered 2 days shipping. Got the Product i 7 Days Later, I needed it before then. That's why I PAID extra.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    So far very impressed, had lots of help from chat line
    Sep 3, 2015
    The wig was fine but the color was NOT what is shown in photo. I am aprehensive about buying again due to colors not as shown in photo. Tried yesterday to get color swatch, find them very expensive, can one not get a swatch on loan?
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I think the wigs are well made and fit comfortably and always get nice comments on how I look
    Sep 3, 2015
    I ordered the wig but I don't like the color. I thought it would be a darker color but it was mostly gray. I have bought this item several times and I love the wig but am told that it was being discontinued so I took a chance and ordered the color I thought would work. Looking on the Internet to see if I can color it. I have ordered several wigs from Vogue and they are great.