VogueWigs.com Reviews

07/23/2014
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 517 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    I feel like a new person with my last purchase. My friends say it looks so real.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    my experience with vogue was good
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Customer services was excellent (Kellie S.)!
    Wonderful selection here.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I had to call customer service for the promo code instructions, i.e., you have to choose 2nd day shipping, click apply, then enter promo code and click apply. They were great, everything arrived on time with first order.
    I like them
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Would be great if specials also included Canada shoppers
    very natural looking
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with the quality and styles of the wigs I have purchased.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have tried other wig companies but now only shop vogue they have great roducts at any price range and back their product 100% great company!
    Easy access online
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I tried to apply my Ship 10 code for free shipping, but could not do it. I hope it is applied at billing by the company. I do love Vogue wigs because I get good customer service. You seem to care.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I ordered a wig from this company and when I received it, it was not as pictured and not the color I ordered. They say they will replace it and not charge me the 15% restocking fee that would be charged if I desired a refund, we'll see. I am very disappointed and will not deal with this company in the future.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Wish they have more variety in my shade
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love my wigs they are so nice, easy to take care of and look so real. Everyone loves my new hair do they would never guess it is a wig. Thank you for helping woman who have lost there hair. It is hard enough to loose your hair but having a great wig gives you back your confidence, identity and life. Thank you
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great selection. Have ordered this same hairpiece in the past and love it. Fun and easy. Dress up or casual. Not happy that the shipping is over half the cost of the item.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    The web site seemed to bog down when switching from style to style and/or bringing up colors. I had to click completely out a couple of times. I was using chrome as my browser.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I love the variety of products on this site. I have purchased with them several times and have been happy with the products and with every aspect of the transactions.
    Jul 22, 2014
    I love the two hair pieces I purchased. I can wear up hair up and be stylish in the hot, humid Florida summer and still look fresh and put together.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Great service and very efficient. My first time buying wigs .Thank you,Dianne
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I have ordered many hairpieces from VogueWigs and love every one of them. I have a total of 25 hairpieces in all, some of them repeats because I like them so much for a quick do.
    Jul 22, 2014