VogueWigs.com Reviews

08/26/2015
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 395 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Aug 26, 2015
    Have such a great selection, I have a hard time piking one or two wigs- but I always seem to choose the Rachael Welch because of their quality and style. I have short hair but a hard color to match so I always have a hard tie finding a wig to match both my personality and color!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Have not received this wig. May have comments later.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have tried to place my order from the UK for the last 2 days with extreme difficulty. I've also telephoned twice but after many attempts I've succeeded. You're products are exceptional and I would'nt like to buy from anywhere else.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Only concern is we can't get the colour that shows on the models.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I am very happy with the wigs I have purchased from Vogue.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    one of the best sites for wigs, accessories and color selection.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    This is my first purchase
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Love your products but had lots of problems placing my order on your new website.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I wish there was a way to click on all of the criteria you are looking for at once instead of having to chose one, wait for the page to load, then choose another...etc. Sometimes the colors aren't available to view.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Happy with products and use them daily.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Love all of the hair that I have purchased
  • Aug 24, 2015
    It's my first purchase from VogueWigs.com...so far so good!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    So far very impressed, had lots of help from chat line
  • Aug 24, 2015
    overall i have been satisfied with all of my purchases and their customer service reps.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I finally found a wig that i truly love , it looks so real and i got so many compliments , i have lost my hair due to medications and i needed a wig that look real on me , this has change my life and self-esteem .
    Very happy with everything Thank You
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    The color is much darker than the color sample shown on the site. Every time I entered my shipping address, the site reset my zip code. I thought it was reset correctly, but it was not. This delayed the delivery time.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    This wig is perfect looking! I plan to wear it soon, but haven't tried it on yet. The color and cut are just as expected!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    COLOUR CHOICES LIMITED FOR THIS BRAND HAIRPIECE.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I have been happy with my purchases from Vogue. I would like to receive more coupons though.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I've ordered several Vogue wigs & love them all. I will always be a returning customer.