VogueWigs.com Reviews

07/31/2014
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 525 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    The products are outstanding. Prices are good. Service is always excellent. I recommend this site to my friends.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Love the quality and value of your products.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The website had a lot of positive feedback. I was pleased with that.
    Love the styles
    VogueWigs is GREAT!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I tried several times to get the free shipping. I realized I had not checked the correct shipping method to be eligible for the free shipping. It finally dawned on me after several attempts.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I prefer this wig site to any other. I did have a bad experience last time I bought a wig from you but sheer lack or decent competition meant trying you again. It is a really good looking, easy to navigate site. My issues were with communication.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I have no complaintes.Every I needed to know was very easey.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Vogue Wigs is a great place to shop. I love how quickly they get orders shipped.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I was very pleased with the selection vogue wigs has on line, but I would like to see the color selections shown on the models.It is very hard to picture the color chosen by only a swatch,
  • Jul 29, 2014
    The wigs are just as they are advertised on the web site.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    COULD Not BE WITHOUT MY WIGS!!!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    They have been great. I am back to wearing wigs again since ordering from them.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I enjoyed by shopping experience......would do it again!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have been looking for quite a while for reasonable hair accessories and/or wigs. Saw ya'll on QVC and looked on internet. Only complaint is that I am a reddish/blonde head, and the color match was difficult. (Mostly due to product being out in my color). Very happy to have found you, am anxious that the product matches my color. Last time found selections & $ like this was at Swapmeet in Las Vegas. Thank you.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Customer services was excellent (Kellie S.)!
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    This wig looks very fake - very big, very shiny (unreal shiny).
  • Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Like The company very good services.
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I am extremely satisfied with the selection VogueWigs has to offer. I have a pony tail and a curly bun piece that I wear often and get compliments galore from! I am told it looks so natural they think it could be my own hair! My real hair suffered a massive breakage which caused me to have to cut it short, and I cannot wear short hair! I am trying my first full head wig and hope it receives the same rave reviews. Thanks VogueWigs!
    Jul 30, 2014
    This is the second time I purchase wigs from Vogue, and I am not happy with the look of the wigs on me. It does not look natural like it does in your videos and pictures. The top part with the bangs are hard to style so I just don't wear them. I have purchased pony tails and am satisfied, but I will not buy your wigs any longer.