VogueWigs.com Reviews

07/28/2014
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 525 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Jul 26, 2014
    Great wig and I get lots of compliments that it looks natural. Comfortable to wear also.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I love most of your brands.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Please ship as soon as possible. thank you.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I was not able to go back and check on some information once I got to place my order. I was allowed free shipping but 39.00 was listed on the chck out page and I don't know why. I put in the code.
    I love the reviews
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Love the prompt service and high-quality product.
    GREAT TO PURCHASE FROM
    Love the quality!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    most of the hair pieces I liked but some the color doesnt match with what they say not even close, I like to read the reviews one of the one I purchased I couldn't bring up the review which kinda bother me cause it was the more expensive one.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    They showed a coupon before I ordered,then when I went to place my order,I never saw the coupon again.I would have liked to use it for the shipping
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Ships as promised. Merchandise is in stock. Customer satisfaction guranteed.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    The wig I just bought looks so real and I am looking forward to wearing it.I hate wigs that look so fake! This one, I know I will love!!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I JUST PURCHASED MY FIRST (EVER) HAIR CLIP ONS FROM VOGUEWigs TODAY, AND I MUST SAY I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THEIR SELECTION OF HAIR PIECES;CLIP ON'S, WIGLETS, EXTENSIONS AND PONYTAILS.I KNEW FINALLY MY SEARCH WAS OVER-AND I HAD FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HAIRPIECES.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    It is not the style I thought it would be. Too many curls. Cannot achieve the wispy look shown in photo.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Easy to use website with clear information. I do like the inclusion of customers' reviews, even if they have something negative to say. It makes the company and products transparent and therefore trustworthy.
    Jul 26, 2014
    Hair in the wig seems rather sparse in number of places/patches, with the centre area looking 'glued' in and not individual strands, so quite unnatural. I need to trim it to look better.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    My wig arrived 3-4 days early, fantastic service.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    Loved the product. Just as advertised.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Excellent customer service reps. They are very helpful and make you feel very comfortable in asking your questions.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    When I underwent chemo and radiation for breast cancer some years ago I purchased my first wig. Mercifully I have been cancer free for a good number of years. As a result of liking my very first wig, I have continued to wear a wig often. VOGUE WIGS has been my " go-to" ; ) wig source and I have never been disappointed. This new wig I've ordered will be my fifth wig. I look forward to enjoying it just as soon as it arrives. Thank you for such fine quality of products and wonderful selection roster from which to choose.