VogueWigs.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VogueWigs.com Reviews

01/18/2018
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 1252 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

a great delivery time
    I'm very satisfied with all th wigs I order. Thanks
  • Jan 08, 2018
    I began losing my hair several years ago and didn't even realize it. I had breast cancer but never had chemo or radiation, so I was stunned when I realized what was happening. VogueWigs saved my life!! The whole experience was such fun; I went crazy and purchased at least ten wigs by now. ...and every one was absolutely lovely!
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Always order from here... great products
  • Jan 07, 2018
    I have ordered Vogue Wigs for many years..I am always pleased with the product....however, the last two wigs do not hold up...I made pasta and the heat just from the steam..sizzled the ends of the wig....never happened before.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    Very satisfied though sometime the color will very .
  • Jan 07, 2018
    Wish all wigs'color would have names
  • Jan 07, 2018
    High quality items,very quickly shipped, ease to order.
  • Dec 24, 2017
    Jan 07, 2018
    THe only concernI hadwas for future purchases and shipping.Igot mine free thistime, butI noticed itis normally very priceycomparedto other wig sites.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    well it looks good on the site, hopefully I will think so when I get it
  • Jan 07, 2018
    hate going back and forth to check colors and hard to tell exact color and then to return and the color rings are expensive.i think more sales are a good idea,,,did not have one .
  • Jan 07, 2018
    If shipping only comes on time and quicker, everything would have been perfect. Seems to be the charges are not the same, but the shipping time are all same even if I pay little extra to make it quicker.
  • Jan 06, 2018
    I had ordered from you one other time, and was satisfied. So this is my second order. I have not received it yet and hope the color is as shown.
  • Jan 06, 2018
    I have been very pleased with vogue wigs. However, I wish that there were more options for silver gray wigs.
  • Jan 06, 2018
    I would like to see the wig on a manaquin.
  • Jan 06, 2018
    I have made numerous purchases from Vogue over the past years, and have been very satisfied.
  • Jan 06, 2018
    Great place for wigs. Lots of choice reasonably priced.
  • Jan 06, 2018
    I was charged shipping but should not be charged!!!! PLEASE REMOVE THAT CHARG!!!!!
  • Jan 06, 2018
    You all have the best pictures to choose colors and the pictures also seem more realistic of the actual wig. Also, considering the number of products that you offer, your website is easy to navigate.
  • Dec 29, 2017
    I loved the Instinct and the Perk wigs I purchased before. So I decided I try them again. They feel and look great, and are easy to manage and take care of. I have had alopecia most of my life and these wigs have made my life so much more pleasant. I am so grateful for how they have improved my appearance and lifestyle. Please continue to offer these two wigs. They're the best!!!!
    Jan 06, 2018