VogueWigs.com Reviews

10/21/2014
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 578 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Sep 27, 2014
    Thank you for offering such a wide variety of products! unparalleled
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I love the variety, colors and sizes of the wigs at Vogue. I found a wig that is perfect for me so I just go back and order it in different colors.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I love your site I wear wigs and your site is easy to shop very detailed about the products and what you want is in stock.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    always helpful, fun products, easy returns /exchanges, very nice on phone/chat
  • Sep 26, 2014
    better and more varied color selections would be nice, I think most women want that. Is there a way to actually change the photo of the model - so the color you want to see can be seen on the photo of her, hence so you can see what the wig would really look like in the color YOU want.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Very current and up to date site and staff. Current on fashion trends. And friendly !
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Sight is hard to read. I'm and old gal and it's really hard to see.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    i like the many types of wigs they have and the prices
    so far so good
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I have always liked the wigs I get from vogue wigs
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I have been wearing Vogue wigs for 2 years and love them. Thank you and thank you again....;Lisa Fredrickson, RN
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    Easy to view and order products.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    VERY NICE STYLES AND VARIETY
    Sep 27, 2014
    when reciving the wig it was not even close to the style on the picture or the color shown which I selected.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    I bought a wig at a store (Gabor) and then bought from Voguewigs.com another wig that I like from the photo. Unfortunately, it was the same wig under a different name! So I returned the Voguewigs.com wig
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I have ordered before from Vogue an have loved everyone that I have gotten.
    Sep 25, 2014
    I love items I bought the colors were perfect for me will be ordering much more items.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    The check out system is awful, If I spent %50.00 or more dollars the shipping was free, however when I checked the order, it charged me shipping...????? and order was complete, could not go back and change...Vogue wigs owes me shipping charges! Send the check to address on record!!!!
    Sep 27, 2014
    This was not a color I would usually order, but the color I wanted was not available so decided to try this one. I don't really like it, but will keep as I got exactly what I ordered.