VogueWigs.com Reviews

09/26/2016
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 993 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Sep 25, 2016
    I would like you to make your coupon information clearer. It states a coupon code in the beginning of the order and when you put it in when you place the order it tells you "NOT VALID". I also feel strongly shipping should be free on $150.00 purchase and over.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Love the selection and different views of the wigs, as well as the videos and customer photos and reviews. The checkout can be irritating at times as one tries to input coupon codes.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I have found that VOGUE WIGS is the one and only best way to order wigs. Delivery is swift for most orders, you may return wigs, and the prices are the best.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Can't wait to get my first wig. I'm battleling breast cancer, but there's no reason to still look good. I hope to love it, so I can continue to purchase all my wigs from ya. Thank u😜
  • Sep 25, 2016
    No comments at this time for this is all new to me.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I placed this same order several weeks ago and have not received it nor been notified I also have a return credit that I now would like to apply to this order and did try to apply to the order I have not received THIS NEEDS TO BE STRAIGHTENED OUT I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS SITUATION --- I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME CUSTOMER OF YOURS AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY---ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! I am out of patience now.
  • Sep 24, 2016
    I wanted a wig with some grey. I've been happy with color 280. Shopped in wig shop today and found one of the wigs that I purchased from VogueWigs but they did not have color 280.
    Great website and company
  • Sep 24, 2016
    I was very pleased with my first order last week from Vogue altho I did not like the color or texture of my choices - I hopefully learned what to order the next time (which I just ordered!) I am delighted you allow returns as this seems to be a trial and error experience. Your service was very fast and all in all a very good experience.
  • Sep 24, 2016
    this is my first purchase, finding salt/pepper hair is very hard, I'm hoping this hair meets my expectations I will let you know upon receipt of item. Looks great on line.
    i like the hair pieces
  • Sep 23, 2016
    always buy the robin by noriko and its only problem is I wish it had momofiliment because the part gets frizzy and a little fake because of lack of momo. all in all I've tried jon renau which is pretty good, a little fluffy. the real mistake was the human which had great parts. but was sewed aloof kilter which makes the head distorted. The godivas are good because of the quality but uncomfortable with the band underneath that holds it on .could be thinner. I wish one of the other brands would create a sheer underband for keeping ithe wig very secure. Velvet with velcro was a good prototype, but lets redefine.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    I love the wig I purchased and am looking forward to my latest purchase. The only thing I do not understand about the "checking out" process is the fact I spent over $50 and that entitles me to free shipping. I have to keep contacting customer service to take it off my bill.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Great choices. It is easy to choose colors and good examples on models
  • Sep 23, 2016
    It would be helpful when you chose a color that the picture of thewig show that color. Love the picture hope the product is as pictured
  • Sep 16, 2016
    I have been very pleased with the wigs I have purchased from Voguewigs.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    I love the different selections, styles, service everything.
    Sep 25, 2016
  • Sep 13, 2016
    This is our second purchase and hope that it's just as nice as the first.
    Sep 25, 2016
  • Sep 12, 2016
    I have nt been disappointed in the past, and I hope to continue the same.
    Sep 23, 2016
    part of order was delivered, one item was not available, ad did no receive the wig clamp or T-pins
  • Sep 11, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    Front hair (bangs) are too short!