VogueWigs.com Reviews

09/15/2014
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 545 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Sep 14, 2014
    Thankyou for good selections and good service.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I love this site. I find exactly what I'm looking for at great prices with an option of colors to choose from. What's not to like!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    very satisfied with hairuwear brushes
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I have ordered before from Vogue an have loved everyone that I have gotten.
    Love your stuff
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Love the variety of the wigs offered, the colors, styles...pricing...
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Nice Wigs for Costumes- I would like to see more model/user photos posted.
    the right stuff
  • Sep 12, 2014
    so far so good-hope the wig works-looks really pretty-wonderful comments
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Love, love Vogue Wigs. I have three, and I have been totally satisfied.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I have shopped with other online wig shops but none compare to the ease of ordering from Vogue wigs and their return policies are great compared to the rest!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    First. Time ordering but the site is informative. They have video tutorials (not long 2-3 min), which made you feel like you were at the store. Will follow up when I receive "The New ME"
    Love VogueWigs.com. Nothing negative about this company
  • Sep 11, 2014
    They are good but They did't tell how to wash it
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Very happy with purchase
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 13, 2014
    I was extremely impressed with how easy the exchange process was a well as the friendliness of the customer service.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love the vixen 3/4 wig by sepia. And I'm super picky!! A++++
    Sep 13, 2014
    I never thought I could wear a wig with confidence, but there is one, called vixen, that is a 3/4 long and straight, w/ layers in the front around face. It's so real looking and with a stretchy black head band, it's just perfect to show my real hair line which matches the brown color it happens to be offered in!! I also LOVE MY SUMMER WAVES PONY TAIL, in brown and raspberry chocolate highlights !!! It's so soft and real looking. I'm a very picky person, and I've ordered 3 of the vixen cuz I'm a afraid it will run out, and I'll be getting more of the other piece! Thanks for giving me self esteem while I wait for my hair to grow back and use rogaine!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I haven't received it yet!
    Sep 13, 2014
    It looks very much like real hair. I haven't worn it out of the house yet nor have I had a chance to wear it for my husband. The color is very true to what my own hair looks like but I have lost a lot of hair due to chemotherapy which I'm still undergoing - it's falling out and breaking off although the docs told me I wouldn't 'lose' any like some people do - but it's thin and fine now so this wig will help. I bought it for my son's wedding on September 22 - a week away!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 12, 2014
    First time I ordered 3 wigs and got them in 6 days and I am so much appreciated. I tried them and don't like so much but I think I will try again ,because I am the first time to wear wigs. I have to learn more how to wear them correctly.