VogueWigs.com Reviews

08/02/2015
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 390 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• May 6, 2015
    Very easy purchasing experience
  • May 5, 2015
    Nice to do business with
  • May 5, 2015
    Need lower shipping fees and add eye makeup to your site including eyelashes
  • May 5, 2015
    the vogue wigs products are just what they say they will be I only sent back one wig the hair was not soft and the other one didn't look like me other than this everything else was superb
  • May 5, 2015
    I am concerned with the billing/shipping charge for today. The top of the website page said, "No shipping charges for items over $100.00. At checkout today, I WAS CHARGED for shipping!!!!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I love viveca foxx
    May 6, 2015
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Top service in all ways. Fast response, helpful on the phone. Easy returns. My only regret is that the stock does not include a lot of grey products selections. At least I would want to be able to order my color. I do without because I cannot find attractive grey hairpieces or wigs.
    May 6, 2015
    Hi, it took me two years to find a wraparound pony in gray. I ordered 2 shades. One matches except for the unnatural shine which prevents me from using it. Makes me sad. the other is too dark, so I need to return that one. The matching one I used so must keep. Maybe I can powder it. what can I do about the shine?
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Awesome selection love the videos of seeing what the wigs will look would be nice to see similar video for the 3/4 wigs as this is the first purchase for one of these.
    May 5, 2015