VogueWigs.com Reviews

01/20/2017
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1184 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Dec 20, 2016
    I love the large photo'sand clarity of the color and style of wigs.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I love the wigs, extensions and different styles!
  • Dec 20, 2016
    You should display every wig in every color, not just the swatches. I don't like seeing a cube of the color I've selected. I think that's lazy. Show each wig in every available color!!!
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Too early to tell as this is my first order.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Great hairpieces! Will only order from Vogue! They look so real, my parents who see me every other day tell me how great my hair looks up and ask if it is my own hair or a hair piece.....pretty impressive as they've known me for 51 years!
    Love your products
  • Dec 19, 2016
    More selections for slightly gray (15%) hair would be nice. Also some fun colors like lavender.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    I love your wigs!! I will never order wigs from other companies!!
  • Dec 18, 2016
    I like their selection and choices. I started wearing wigs and the one I just ordered is my favorite.
    Large selection,nicely displayed
  • Dec 11, 2016
    I have had a very good experience with VogueWigs
    Dec 20, 2016
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Looked up wigs on line as selections are few in Billings, Mt.
    Dec 19, 2016
    the color was a problem as the color therefore I changed order to another color code; Returned wigs and placed new order. as soon as I receive the second order I will comment again.
    Dec 20, 2016
    There was too much hair. I am suffering from extreme hair loss and have very fine hair. I had hoped for a wig that I could use for special occasions that would look like my own hair. Your wigs were so obviously not my hair, that I would feel conspicuous wearing them. Not to mention the fact that I now pay $40 just to see the wigs! In short, I am not happy with your program at all.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    I have several wigs that I purchased. Made well and look so real. The shampoo that I purchased is really a great product, .
    Dec 19, 2016
    I have purchased several different products and all of them have been delivered on time, packed well. Excellent products.
  • Dec 5, 2016
    I received my first order from vogueWigs and although it was a nice style, it was way off from my natural color. I hope my exchange order will be closer to my natural shade.
    Dec 17, 2016
    This was my 2nd order and. the color was way off. My hair dresser gave me some chocolate color to try to darken it. I have 60% white and 40 % medium Brown so could not find a match.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    ALWAYS GOD QUALITY
    Dec 19, 2016
    Not satisfied with the quality of 2 of them but one was real nice. Plan to return the 2.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Dec 17, 2016
    Much easier purchase than those from WigSalon~Better web page as well!
  • Nov 26, 2016
    I was not quite happy with my first purchase, which is what I just reordered. It tends to knot up and when you comb it, the hair comes out in clumps. Doesn't seem like human hair. I'. M trying it again, but if this happens again, I may not purchase again from your company. When I contacted customer service, the response was to remember that beauty comes from within! Not a good answer! And they said to use conditioner but nothing was suggested.
    Dec 17, 2016
    The last time I ordered, the wig was not satisfactory, but I kept it. It knotted up terribly and clumps fell out when I combed it. I took a chance and ordered the same style again and this one was perfect. Shiny and manageable. It was like it was made from better quality hair. I'm very happy with this one. When I contacted customer support on the last purchase, the person told me to use conditioner, which wasn't much help with that one. But I was annoyed with her second statement, which was, "Remember, beauty is within". That surely did not help me with my problem! Thank you.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I used the chat feature and they were prompt, polite and helpful. Love the product.
    Dec 18, 2016
    product looks good and fits well