VogueWigs.com Reviews

08/26/2016
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1037 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Jul 19, 2016
    I find Vogue wigs to be one of the better online wig salons. The prices are fair and I especially like all the reviews and pictures posted to show how the wigs look in real time. If the price is right I will always choose to buy from Vogue.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Has been highly recommended a number of times so I am excited to try out my purchase!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Overall I am happy with the site, service and product. Some of the wigs I have ordered however, do not look the same as the photo on line. I notice a large difference in thickness of hair and length.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I emailed Vogue Wigs because this survey asked when I was expecting product and all I COULD say is that it is to come priority mail, whatever that means.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I do not believe my rewards are accurate with the amount that i buy!!! sometimes, I chec k out as a guest, I should have credit for that also and I don't!!!
  • Jul 18, 2016
    wonderful experience and excellent products!
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I really loved that last flash sale, because I would have never been able to afford to try an Amore wig. I bought two and I was so very happy with them. Vogue wigs has a great website, it is so easy to navigate, and the color reference tables are easy to find. I would shop Vogue more often if the prices were lower, and the shipping costs were lower.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Only accepted one coupon code. One code was for free shipping and the other was for $10.00 off. Should give free shipping over a specific amount without a coupon code.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Extremely satisfied with selection inventory. Videos and pictures submitted help me determine whether the style chosen will complement my facial features.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    like the amount of selection ,long medium short hair wigs
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Overall, this was a good shopping experience. The only annoyance, was that I was shopping, the promotion changed, and I wasn't able to get free shipping like I had expected. I would suggest maybe having a countdown to the end of the promotion in the cart/checkout area.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Vogue Wigs is a very efficient company. I especially like Gabor wigs. I own 3 or 4 of her wigs. Ordering on the internet is so simple. Good products!!
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I called VogueWigs with some questions and the young man spoke so quickly I had to keep asking what he was saying. Perhaps Vogue could remind your call screeners to ENUNCIATE AND SPEAK SLOWER. I went back to the Internet to place my order.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Large selection and quality lines. Their products help make a difference in self esteem and confidence in the face of declining hair growth. They have timely delivery and fair prices. This company gives access to a wide product offering where there are no vendors or stores in the area. Suggestion would be to build partnerships with salons so that there is access for trimming and shaping of the hairpieces. These can then be listed in the website by zip city/zip code.
  • Jul 18, 2016
    I am impressed with the ease in which I can return a wig that is not right for me to exchange it for something different.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Jul 18, 2016
    I paid for 2-3 day delivery I got I in 4 days.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I am a cancer survivor twice and vogue wigs has helped me to regain my confidence back in the way I look. I absolutely love their wigs. I always order the Tony of Beverly wigs as they always look natural. No one can tell that it is a wig. I have had several people come up and compliment me on my hair and I just say Thank You and go on my way. I have been ordering their wigs and hairpieces for more than 10 years now.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    NICE SELECTION OF WIGS, GOOD PRICING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Jul 19, 2016
    Love the style of the wig, just what I was looking for. Just wish Vogue had more wigs in size large to choose from - would order another if they did.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    My shopping experience was good until checkout. I should have had free shipping according to your advertising. However I was charged shipping. Before I shop with you again I would like to know why I was charged shipping when I meet all the requirements. Once the shipping charge is taken care of I will only be purchasing from your web site. You had the best prices and your selection is great.