VogueWigs.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VogueWigs.com Reviews

01/20/2018
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 1263 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Dec 10, 2017
    I am a cancer survivor, Vogue Wigs have the best products,
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Almost ever website are offering free shipping except VogueWigs.com
  • Dec 10, 2017
    The free shipping and cpoupon discount didn't work.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I have loved the other products that I have purchased from Voguewigs. I have found the products to be of high quality. There is a wig store in my area, but I must drive there. Their products are similar to Vogue's but at a cheaper price with no shipping charges. However, many times I am up late at night an love to make on line purchases when I don't have to get dressed and go out.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Good overall experience. Easy checkout.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    I love everyone of my Vogue Wigs!They are all made of very good quality !
  • Dec 10, 2017
    The wig selections are close to my natural hair color being a natural redhead. And being transgender it allows me to look more natural.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    I hope I look great.😊
  • Dec 10, 2017
    I fine that VogueWigs have the best price and more important the color is true to each order I have made. The fit is great and I really like the free priority shipping (2-3 days) for a reasonable minimum amount, especially for those times I need an item in a short time f ame. Thank you.
  • Nov 22, 2017
    I am very pleased with my Vogue Wigs! I get many, many compliments wearing them!
    Dec 10, 2017
    I Love your Wigs! Raquel Welch is my preference, they are very stylish and compliment my facial features. The color is so real like and I am getting older, so the color is perfect! I am very impressed with the delivery of my wigs, they come within a week of ordering them.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Everything at VoqueWigs.com is very professional, the website, ease of selecting my wig and color and especially the check out procedure. The exchange/return policy is very fair and reasonable. Love the discounts/promotions!
    Dec 10, 2017
    I lost my hair 20 years ago so my wigs are extremely important. It is very stressful when selecting and purchasing a new one however everyone I have dealt with at Vogue have been so respectful and helpful through the whole process. I love Vogue!
  • Nov 26, 2017
    I love this particular wig that I always purchase. Once in awhile though, it isn't as nice as some of the others I have received. In other words the styling is not always consistent.
    Dec 10, 2017
    I thought I ordered the same color I had ordered from previous orders for the Winner Petite wig. Evidently, you no longer have Winner Petite in that color anymore. I see nothing that is even close to it.
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Dec 10, 2017
    I was very happy with the purchase re colour, fit, and style, but am a bit disappointed that the front of the wig seems to have some sparseness and my own hairline is quite visible under the bangs. This will not be a problem going forward as I am going to lose my hair due to chemo, but it might be an issue for someone who wanted to wear it over their own hair.
    I Love Vogue Wigs
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Very easy to use website
    Dec 09, 2017
    overall the easiest website I have ever ordered from
    Dec 09, 2017
    I love the variaty- I even recommended to my Aunt and Cousin.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Dec 09, 2017
    I have purchased this same wig for many years..I have about 12 Raquel Welch Breeze wigs in SS.?? color..I always love it until thuis time..it seems smaller and has less hair and lies flat..the back is very thin and looks 'wiggy'. Every other wig you sent me was great. Not his one at all. Quite disappointed at Christmas not to have agreat hair look.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Dec 09, 2017
    I have returned the items immediately. I expect to see a credit on my account. However, I am willing to give voguewigs a second chance.
    Excellent cite
    Dec 09, 2017
    The Wig has too much hair on top. It looks like a mop on top.