VogueWigs.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

VogueWigs.com Reviews

05/26/2017
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 699 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• May 22, 2017
    The website is a bit outdated as well as the wig pictures. I feel like if the department in charge with the website design, modernized and updated things, the website may have more purchases. The way technology and consumerism is evolving, it would be wise to move with it. I know I will be satisfied with my purchase, this is just a tip from the consumer.
  • May 21, 2017
    site was very user friendly, I love the look of the wig I purchased.
  • May 21, 2017
    I've never been disappointed with Vogue Wigs. Great customer service and return policy
    none
  • May 21, 2017
    the wigs look great and dazzling colors. I am very excited an waiting to see how it is on my skin tone.
  • May 21, 2017
    This was easy. Now I look forward to delivery.
    VERY EXCITED ABOUT PURCHASES
  • May 21, 2017
    Love Vogue Wigs! Merchandise is shown beautifully and selection is easy. And they notify me when NEW items come out!
  • May 09, 2017
    Good products, affordable prices and free shipping is nice. Reward program is a big plus. Thank you.
    May 21, 2017
    Great prices, good quality goods and discounts, great customer service, easy to navigate website.Thanks
  • May 21, 2017
    I like voguewigs. I shop there instead of other wig stores because I like the layout of the website, and I like the extra photos of wigs in different colors. I wish they had more discounts and promotions.
  • May 21, 2017
    THE WEBSITE HAS A VAST ARRAY OF BEAUTIFUL WIGS TO CHOOSE FROM. THIS IS MY VERY FIRST TIME ORDERING A WIG FOR MYSELF. I ALSO THINK THAT I WILL BE PLEASED WITH MY ORDER. I CANNOT WAIT TO RECEIVE IT.
  • May 21, 2017
    I would love to see more Bellami extensions! I love them! And, I buy lots of blonde clip-in extensions for my bridal updos.
  • May 21, 2017
    Very nice selection and variety of wigs and extensions.Nice photos to give me a better idea ....of what I am looking for.Good job. Just the extra charge to ship to Canada is rather high.
  • May 21, 2017
    I have been a customer for the past five months and now order only from Vogue Wigs. I worked with Shay these past few weeks to try to reorder one of my favorite wigs and she was terrific. Loosing my hair has been traumatic. Having an understanding and helpful person on the other end makes it less painful.
  • May 21, 2017
    Price and quality are the best
    I love this site
  • May 20, 2017
    I love the wonderful selection and great prices. Free shipping on orders over $50 is awesome!
  • May 20, 2017
    Great site, easy to use and great prices
  • May 20, 2017
    Can't wait to get my new wig, first time trying Vogue wigs,hope I am pleases with it, thanks
  • May 20, 2017
    Great hairpieces!! Quality materials and look very natural.