VogueWigs.com Reviews

09/01/2015
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 395 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• Aug 19, 2015
    I am happy to have found a site that have items that I think may work for me. It's hard to find a match online, but the descriptions were very good.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I am very disappointed at the meager selection of short wigs in petite size. Also, the range of colors is very limited in the few wigs I could find in that configuration.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I now have a total 7 wigs purchased through Vogue. Fun changing things up and wearing them while I let my natural hair turn to grey.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Couldn't get the color i wanted. If I don't like it, can I return it?
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I will know more when I receive the wig
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I had a brain tumour 16 years ago that left me permanently with no hair. After many years of trial and error I found Vogue Wigs and haven't bought from anyone since. I live in Australia and the cost of wigs is hugh. Even with the cost of postage, Vogue Wigs are the best value.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I have female pattern hair loss and have been wearing wigs for about 8 years. I have bought several wigs from Vouge and have never had a problem. The Jon Renau wigs are usually what I buy and love them! Nobody knows I am wearing a wig. Thank you!
    Love your wigs
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Fantastic selection!!!! Prices are fabulous!!!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I have purchased hair pieces from other sites & I prefer yours.t would be nice to get a Qpon, etc.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Since this is my first order, I don't know how happy I will be with my wig. The softness, color, and fit will determine everything.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    CAN,T WAIT TO SEE THE WIG...HOPE IT WILL WORK
    Aug 18, 2015
    loved everything about it.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I have been extremely satisfied so far on the wig purchases I have already received. I like the large choices it offers. The prices are quite reasonable compared to other wig sellers on line.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Like your website. If I can just find the right color, everything will be just fine.
    Aug 17, 2015
    I am so pleased to have come across this company. They could not be more customer conscious and are very easy to work with. Their shipments go out almost immediately and if you need to do an exchange, they are right there to assist you. Excellent customer service.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I will have something to say once the transaction is complete
    Aug 17, 2015
    I purchased a wig which seemedvery different than the model shown on the catalogue the quality was awfulI
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I HOPE I LIKE THE WIGS I ORDER. AND THE SIZE ARE LARGE
    Aug 17, 2015
    I HAVEN'T PUT THE WIG ON YET.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    +++I like the selections, but detest the difficulty of checking out. I was not looking for an account with paypal, only wanted to check out as a guest!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great Website, great selection and a decent reward program. Plus, it is nice to be able to use coupons and other incentives such as free shipping option on orders over $50
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I hope to receive an email confirmation. I hope to receive the product in about 1 week.
    Aug 17, 2015
    8/17/15: I wore my wig for the first time this morning. It is absolutely gorgeous and comfortable! Depending on the durability, I think I will place additional orders in the future.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Was so impressed with the products. All wigs have been great and have used customer service and always lovely people. Will never use any company other than vogue wigs for sure.
    Aug 16, 2015
    forever young wigs have all been great so far. the only thinh wrong with the one I chose this time, is it is too dark, but that is my fault. I thought I'd try something different. But the wig is still beautiful and the quality is always good. Customer service has been very good in the past. Will always by vogue wigs.