VogueWigs.com Reviews

05/31/2015
VogueWigs.com Ratings and User Reviews. VogueWigs.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 524 reviews.

VogueWigs.com Rating

More About VogueWigs.com

Recent Reviews for VogueWigs.com

• May 20, 2015
    I order from vogue a lot due to wearing my wig everyday all day .i also have recommended a friend recently to order from vogue .
  • May 20, 2015
    Love Love all I have gotten. No problem exchanging.
  • May 20, 2015
    please expand your options for gray hair products. More and more woman (younger and older) like gray hair. All styles should come in gray not just the ugly tired ones.
  • May 20, 2015
    Love the service, I just hate paying Canadian duties...!
    Excellent quality wigs
  • May 19, 2015
    I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with Vogue - even when they ran out of an order I had placed. The Customer Service was spot on in taking care of me and ensuring I was happy with the changes. I highly recommend this website to my friends.
  • May 19, 2015
    I have been well pleased with my orders from Vogue wigs so far.
  • May 19, 2015
    Very pleased with products & ease of conducting business.
  • May 19, 2015
    VogueWigs is an excellent store that sells all kinds of wigs with various hair styles and colors. I am always very happy with the items I purchase. I highly recommend this store to any woman!
  • May 19, 2015
    I haven't received my order so can't give an accurate report.
  • May 19, 2015
    I would like someone to honor a return I made. I returned an updo Rachael Welch curl hairpiece and did not get my replacement because of back order. I just ordered two and hope you will credit me one for the exchange. Thanks.
  • May 19, 2015
    Always good quality and wide varity of wigs with exceptional prices.
  • May 18, 2015
    I hope I have selected the correct colors for my hair this time
  • May 18, 2015
    was a nice site. hard to comment until the product itself arrives and i see the quality. found coupon that just stated 10% off, No minimum amount to spend just 10% off and it told me my order did not qualify... oh well.
  • May 18, 2015
    I have been dealing with Vougue Wigs for a number of years, always found them an excellent company to deal with,and will continue to.
    May 18, 2015
    I was not disappointed in the wig itself but the color was definitely fare off of what was shown on the web. I ordered what appeared to be a auburn color with some other colors mixed in. What came was a dark almost hazelnut brown with some blond highlights. I am a natural read head and this would not work at all for me. That is my only complaint. I would like to see more real true colors.
    May 18, 2015
    Vogue offered free 2-4 day shipping for orders over $100. I needed the product by Monday, so I paid $40 for 2-3 day shipping and handling. I placed my order on Tuesday, but did not receive it until the following Monday. There was no tracking available on the order until Friday. I e-mailed the company and asked for my $40 to be refunded, since the 2-4 day shipping was free, and I paid for a service I did not receive. They refused and would not see it from my point of view. They argued that ordering on Tuesday and receiving on the following Monday was 2-3 business days.
  • May 12, 2015
    Love Vogue wigs. They have made this whole " hair loss event" a lot more tolerable. Most people don't realize it's a wig.
    May 20, 2015
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I first order the Morina but it was too much hair for me. I loved the feel and look but not the length. I could not tell how long it was just by looking at the picture. I love the handmade wigs. I just wish that my reorder was one.