Voler Cycling Apparel Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Voler Cycling Apparel Reviews

07/25/2017
Voler Cycling Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Voler Cycling Apparel is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 250 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2017.

Voler Cycling Apparel Rating

More About Voler Cycling Apparel

Recent Reviews for Voler Cycling Apparel

• Jul 25, 2017
    I very much enjoy working with Ralph on the designs of custom jerseys. He is very talented and professional to work with.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Very happy with Voler's designers and staff that helped me get a Partnership going quickly--so stoked to get jersey's with our Breweryt Logo on it!!!
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Highest quality value priced products!
    Jul 25, 2017
  • Jul 25, 2017
    I would like to see a more modern design/graphics selection
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I let a sale promotion lapse, and emailed Aaron Barker asking if it could be extended. Wow! He responded today and said YES, extended until 8/1. So I immediately placed the order for two bib shorts, and received 25% off. Outstanding customer service!
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Quick and easy buying experience. Have to admit only jumped on due to the $10 birthday reward - but was well impressed by the selection of clearance items. Yes please!
  • Jul 05, 2017
    I live in the Texas panhandle, which is not bike friendly. Please, stop making your apparel in black or dark colors.
    Jul 23, 2017
    If the product is manufactured in the US why the 2 weeks before shipping?
    None at this time.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Great products, happy with ever item I purchased. Great company to do deal with.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    I'm the President of Redlands Water Bottle Transit Company and we like your products, we use them for our club kits.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    PayPal payment would be a good choice to have as payment option
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Very happy with the jerseys I've purchased. I do plan on purchasing other products.
    Good stuff!
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Looking forward to getting my kit. Great prices.
  • Jul 03, 2017
    I am disappointed that the caliber and team kit only goes up to an XL. Granted the roadie demographic revolves around a certain physique, but after suffering a stroke and ballooning up from the associated recovery and meds, I'd like to be able to purchase higher end product while getting back to my previous weight. I previously purchased two pairs of Jet bibs and am ambivalent about them, but if they work and are better quality that ATD, I will purchase them again until I am able to fit in to a higher spec kit.
    Jul 21, 2017
    Bibs have TONS of loose threads and missing stitching on chamois. I have a nice chafed area and have been off of the bike for 2 weeks while it heals.
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Liked the purchase however I've not worn it yet have seen others wearing it though.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Please bring back the colored bib-shorts (red, blue, green, etc.)
    Jul 20, 2017
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Anxious to receive pants. Flag shirt purchased last year has really held up well.
    Jul 20, 2017
    I am a return customer. I will continue to be a customer.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Jul 19, 2017
    I'm waiting for my exchanged items.