Voler Cycling Apparel Reviews

08/21/2014
Voler Cycling Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Voler Cycling Apparel is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 383 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.

Voler Cycling Apparel Rating

More About Voler Cycling Apparel

Recent Reviews for Voler Cycling Apparel

• Aug 19, 2014
    Great options on apparel...
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Impressive designs. Can't wait to try them out on the road!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Fast and easy shopping - just what I was looking for and at the right price... hope the quality is as advertised!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    The apparel is excellent. But when using the website on my tablet (an iPad), the little window comes up to ask me to give my email address. I already receive email from you so I click the "x" in the right hand corner of the box. The box disappears, but the website remains "gray" and will not respond to any clicks. That is, I cannot shop for anything or look at the information. I must use another computer to shop on Voler
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Sharp looking and total quality
  • Aug 18, 2014
    First ever Voler product but I like the design of the Varian Medical Systems stuff. not sure who exactly designed it though.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great e-store for cycling apparel! I wish I had found this sooner!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I was disappointed that it took forever to find out that I could not use Voler awards on custom orders
    Very simple process.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I like Voler cycling wear, I would just want to see a more diverse bib short for the days I don't want to wear my team kit - solids - white, red, pink ..
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Great products but team ordering section of site was a bit difficult to navigate. Took a long time to refresh pages.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Very difficult to determine how to add to an existing order. Had to cancel out all items and then re-add entire order with additional item. Then checkout only showed the additional charge for 1 item--but not the original order or total amount. I'm keeping fingers crossed that I receive all 3 items ordered, on time.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I find that the cycling shorts are a little on the small size according to your size chart. Other than that I love it.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    It was easy and cool stuff
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Voler was the supplier for our team outfits when I rode with a club in California -- Team Velocity. I enjoyed those products and bought directly from Voler, but it has been a few years. I was pleased then. I'm sure I will be with this order as well.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I ordered from Voler once several years ago. I smiled when I opened the package and found a couple of tootsie rolls in the box with my order. I smiled again when I saw them again. :)
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I bought a used Voler shirt off EBay and found out how nice it was. I looked through the website and see that its made in USA so now I know where to go to get riding clothes. I like the return policy too. I'll be back for more.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Came highly recommended. Will recommend if anyone ever asks me about cycling apparel.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Made in the USA
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I saw some Voler jerseys at my LBS. They come highly recommended and if this jersey is comfortable I will purchase more.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Simply the best! I look and feel like the winnower I am!
    Aug 19, 2014
    I recommend to group all tops including jackets with jerseys category. Also offer full length bib pants along with knickers and shorts/bibs. Major Tayor also would like consideration with the limits per items (toos&bottoms)!