Voler Cycling Apparel Reviews

08/29/2015
Voler Cycling Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Voler Cycling Apparel is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 386 reviews.

Voler Cycling Apparel Rating

More About Voler Cycling Apparel

Recent Reviews for Voler Cycling Apparel

• Aug 26, 2015
    I have been very pleased with past purchases
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I purchase from Voler , because the products are made in the USA and for the quality and the price of the products.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I wanted to pay with credit card however either I missed it or all of a sudden i was completed and going to be billed. I hope this is OK. In the past I always paid with Master Card before submitting final shopping cart.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I have purchased several items from Voler in the past very pleased with them all. They are made in the USA a big plus. Price is very good.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I look forward to my first jersey from Voler!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    So far I have liked the item that I have purchased before with my Cycling team apparel. However, I would like to see that once our team has customized the order, it being available to order again with out having a special ordering through our teams shop.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Always reliable good stuff, returns when needed are beyond easy.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I like the regular site. My comments are on the custom site. I have to toggle back and forth to see what I am actually looking to purchase because there is very little information on the custom order site. I think if this was increased it would boost sales.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Quality materials and construction, no gimmicks, California made, excellent value. I have never been disappointed in a Voler product
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Fit charts are a super help in sizing. Cycling shorts are great and very well described. Looking forward to more quality apparel
  • Aug 23, 2015
    THis product was part of a prize for a State Championship. Shouldn't the shipping be included. That is not very nice to make us pay shipping.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Preference given to American-made products
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Company has a great reputation. Looking forward to receiving the jersey!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Placed exact order Tuesday am and selected 2 day shipping. It is now Friday and no order. Also created account with this email and website did not recognize my email. Placed order again as I suspect it is lost in computer purgatory.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Competitively priced. Very durable, fit well. Variety of fit options. I recommend Voler to all my friends.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Very good quality
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Bibs are excellent. Jersey Jet style perfect fit with colors bright
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    You offered a 'gift' of magazine subscriptions, but when the selections were made only then did I realize this offer is available only to US customers. Waste of my time. There was also no mention of import duties to Canada. Other companies charge a flat rate for this so no surprises at the door.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    a bit confusing ordering the Ohio state champs jersey my son won. took quite a few attempts. almost gave up. if the shirt was for me, I would have quit. but he worked hard for it and I guess, i had to work hard to get it to him. oh well. he'll be happy.
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I am pleased to buy from a company that produces high quality, well priced products in the U.S. I reccomend Voler products to my friends and buy all our cycling club jerseys from Voler.
    Aug 24, 2015
    As I just placed two jersey orders and an order for some close out shorts, I really don't know which one this survey refers to! But I love working with you guys. Glad you now ship via USPS for semi-custom, that really makes my life easier down here in the islands. Production and shipping got all my orders to me right before I took off on vacation, a little ahead of schedule, so everything is great!