Voler Cycling Apparel Reviews

09/01/2015
Voler Cycling Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Voler Cycling Apparel is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 391 reviews.

Voler Cycling Apparel Rating

More About Voler Cycling Apparel

Recent Reviews for Voler Cycling Apparel

• Aug 30, 2015
    I wish our club would get back to doing their orders thru Voler, but your minimums are too high. Your stuff was always the best quality.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    This is my third time to purchase apparels from Voler website and every time I proceed to checkout, I seem to have missed the slot where I can enter my "TEAM10" code for my 10% discount from previous purchases. Not sure why that is the case, but I think the checkout page needs to be re-designed. As a matter of fact and offense, in my opinion, the whole website needs to be redesign. For the high quality of the apparels Voler produces, the website should represent the same level of integrity and appeal. The website should provide better images or videos of their products and services. Also the thin and stagnant fonts used on this website, with the flat-white background makes the site feel out-dated compared to other competitor's websites out there. Again this is just my opinion and I am not here to down-play anyone. I would still recommend Voler to all my friends.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have liked everything I have bought from them
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Voler quality is fabulous, and it continues to improve every year. Maryann Gonzales is always so pleasant to work with!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    My club works with Voler for team kits and we've very happy. Now, I'm buying some non-team apparel.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    This is my first order from Voler and I need to review the product after it is shipped to me to have a better understanding of your quality and marketing. For now the order process I just completed was simple and effective.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I wish you offered a plain TT skinsuit.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have been very pleased with past purchases
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I purchase from Voler , because the products are made in the USA and for the quality and the price of the products.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I wanted to pay with credit card however either I missed it or all of a sudden i was completed and going to be billed. I hope this is OK. In the past I always paid with Master Card before submitting final shopping cart.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I have purchased several items from Voler in the past very pleased with them all. They are made in the USA a big plus. Price is very good.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I look forward to my first jersey from Voler!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Fit charts are a super help in sizing. Cycling shorts are great and very well described. Looking forward to more quality apparel
    Aug 30, 2015
    Well constructed, true to size, good design
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Good people to work with and stand behind their products.
    Aug 29, 2015
    I like the quality of their jerseys and bibs. They stand behind their products. I had a major issue with custom designed kits and they made it right...for that I will continue to use them in the future.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I am just getting started in TT cycling, I bought the sample speedsuit, I'm not sure totally how it's supposed to fit throughout it is a snug fit everywhere no wrinkles I assume that's how it should fit, I am sure I will like it when I start racing.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Very good quality
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    We have not tried on our items yet but are very happy with the quality and appearance so far
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    You offered a 'gift' of magazine subscriptions, but when the selections were made only then did I realize this offer is available only to US customers. Waste of my time. There was also no mention of import duties to Canada. Other companies charge a flat rate for this so no surprises at the door.