Voler Cycling Apparel Reviews

03/03/2015
Voler Cycling Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Voler Cycling Apparel is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 361 reviews.

Voler Cycling Apparel Rating

More About Voler Cycling Apparel

Recent Reviews for Voler Cycling Apparel

• Feb 25, 2015
    You website froze several times while I was ordering
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Awesome products, at a good price, made in the good 'ol US of A!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Trouble checking out. I was ordering my team clothes and saw some other items I wanted. When I added the non team articles I got a message that the order would be split in two to separate the team items from my individual items. I proceeded to check out and got multiple error messages. I tried several times to no avail. On a hunch, I went back and removed the personal items and the order finally went through. Now I guess I have start over to do a complete separate order to get the other two items I wanted. If a joint order can't be done, you shouldn't show other products an allow them to be added to the cart.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    excited to be wearing it!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great products and customer service.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    So far so good- ordering was easy but I see no reason for requiring a password- I won't remember it. Also,when checking out online the items to be purchased need to be visable when confirming the order as a final check. If the item I ordered is of good quality, I will be making more from Voler. I try and buy USA made items when ever possible.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Previous apparel purchased has been durable and comfortable to wear and the design very appealing. Cost are very reasonable and affordable.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Shopping on line was easy. Everything was clearly identified
    I like the jerseys
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Lov the site and apparel
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Great products, great customer support team that handles problems quickly without issue.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Good quality, fit well and are cofortable. Good bum protection on century rides
  • Feb 22, 2015
    The design feature was easy to use as compared to some other sites I have used in the past.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Great site and easy to order!
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Wide variety and easy Web page to use...service chat is helpful also
    Feb 21, 2015
    Received my team voler pro bib and club fit jersey..I felll between sizes in mens and a voler live chat representative gave me technical advice on the fit for the style bib and I followed her advice...great fit when I received them...I also placed an order for my girlfriend afterwards and she's pleased too...great cycling apparel for fit, looks and quality.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    I responded to the previous request to take this survey that I hadn't received my goods yet. You should know when you ship them and send this survey out then. I had to check to the expeted ship date to make sure there wasn't a problem. Poor coordination.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Without the link to the custom team page, I do not think I would have found it. For some reason, my VISA gift card was not accepted at checkout. Good variety of apparel to choose from. I'll likely take a closer look after the holidays.
    Feb 22, 2015
    Voler was the vendor of choice for the cycling club at Drexel. Graphics for the 2015 jersey were not available but all indications from the Cycling Club were that the graphics would be similar to prior years with the Drexel logo and dragon graphics. The jersey I received was plain with only the university name - no dragon graphics or Drexel logo. I'm quite disappointed in the outcome and following up with the club.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Feb 23, 2015
    My husband is a Drexel University grad. For Christmas I ordered a cycle shirt. It had yet to be designed so I took it on faith that it would meet my expectations. It is unusual material, not the silky nylon I am accustomed to. The yellow is ombre , I am not sure if this is on purpose or just faded. The printed blue ink seems not sharp just kind of there and the DREXEL aacross the front is barely seen it is so light. I am not sure if this is what the bike team designed or Volre. Much room for improvement. That said I am still happy just to get a Drexel shirt for my husband.