Voler Cycling Apparel Reviews

04/24/2015
Voler Cycling Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Voler Cycling Apparel is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 339 reviews.

Voler Cycling Apparel Rating

More About Voler Cycling Apparel

Recent Reviews for Voler Cycling Apparel

• Apr 9, 2015
    Voler provides quality work on their semi-custom jersey's. I have purchased two in the past and will use them again in the future. Their bibs are comfortable and have quality construction.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Really like this web site.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    On the custom orders, please show the custom item at time of check-out; besides that everything was great!
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Good quality at a fair price. What more can you ask?
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Navigating the mobile site was frustrating as I kept getting pages on top off each other and could not proceed any further
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Heard nothing but great this with this company. Looking forward to visiting a local shop here soon!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I've enjoyed Voler products for several years. It is cool they are able to maintain their business in my home state of California (which has become very unfriendly to business).
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Merchandise seems a little too expensive
  • Mar 30, 2015
    great store
    Apr 7, 2015
    The wrong size was shipped. Voler a has a free return label, however you are unable to track your package so I elected to pay for shipping. Also if you log into your account you are unable to see if the return has been received.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Prompt service and exceptional value.
    Apr 6, 2015
    As far as colors go on the Bibs. You should offer more than red or gray or white trim. I prefer just a plain all black, or like last years bibs a high vis yellow accent.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    I love their jerseys, prices are good, fit is accurate, they last forever. Love that they are made in CA.
    Apr 7, 2015
    I wanted quality cycling gloves that were made in the USA and Voler delivered. I'm very happy with my purchase.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I have a few pairs of your cheaper shorts sold by Kenda at their tent at the World cup in Windham NY. They are my go to shorts so I'm really excited to try some of your higher end shorts. I ordered some of your last year sample shorts and I look forward to trying something different.
    Apr 2, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I appreciate you can still find quality cycling clothing made in America.
    Apr 2, 2015
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Hope I love the jerseys
    Apr 5, 2015
    Wore our vintage California jerseys for the first time today. Looking good on our Tandem ! Love them. It's often hard to get matching jerseys in men's and woman's sizes so we are happy to have found your company.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    Every aspect of the order and delivery and pre-shipping notification was excellent.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    This was a custom order however I had to speak with the Voler and they were very helpful with the order. (Roman) in particular was easy to talk to and helped me straight away.
    Apr 9, 2015
    This was a custom order however Roman was great to work with and definitely knows the products. He is always polite no matter what and makes you feel welcomed. Great job Roman!
  • Feb 2, 2015