Vulcan Tire Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Vulcan Tire Reviews

Vulcan Tire Ratings and User Reviews. Vulcan Tire is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 131 reviews.
Vulcan Tire Sales offers products for all types of vehicles from high performance cars to industrial applications.
Circle of Excellence - Vulcan Tire

2016 Platinum

Vulcan Tire Rating

More About Vulcan Tire

Recent Reviews for Vulcan Tire

• Mar 09, 2018
    Always good never had a problem.
  • Mar 09, 2018
    Great place to shop and reasonable prices!
  • Mar 06, 2018
    If the manufacture part number was listed it your product description it would make me more comfortable that I was getting the latest version of the product
    Good so far
  • Mar 06, 2018
    Second order from this company, very satisfied with first order, thus a second purchase. Own multiple vehicles, looking for an alternative to Tire Rack, particularly interested in tires for vintage sports cars as well as street vehicles. Also use Roger Kraus Racing for high performance/track day applications.
  • Mar 05, 2018
    The shipping speed was difficult to determine from the checkout process. I didn't find it until the payment method was entered.
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Purchased our Pressure Pro TPMS from Vulcan Tire 8 years ago - still works as designed but replaced sensors due to age.
    Mar 05, 2018
  • Feb 26, 2018
    Mar 05, 2018
    could not find a phone # would still like phone #
  • Mar 05, 2018
    Great website!
  • Feb 19, 2018
    Feb 28, 2018
    Lowest overall price for the tires I needed. They were both shipped and delivered in the advised time.
  • Feb 25, 2018
    I was unable to find the tires I needed anywhere including the local tire shop I bought them at when I got a flat tire. Luckily Vulcan Tires had my tires.
  • Feb 25, 2018
    Great website easy to navigate good prices.
  • Feb 25, 2018
    Good prices on tires nd shipping
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Great customer service after my second try today, with someone named John. Went beyond what earlier CS person did.
  • Feb 21, 2018
    Very easy website and to the point have no complaints
  • Feb 09, 2018
    after i put my order in the cart some of the description was not there this is a very bad thing while trying to make sure the order is absolustely correct must be corrected!
    Feb 20, 2018
    The snow chains i received were manufactured in china I can order from china myself i dont like products from china there not made to my standards and a waist of money

From Vulcan Tire

SCC / Peerless tire chains are of the highest quality and are backed by a one year manufacturers' warranty. Some of SCC's products are manufactured in the US while others are manufactured overseas. However all of their products, even the items ...
  • Feb 10, 2018
    Feb 19, 2018
    Very fast delivery and very low price!
  • Feb 18, 2018
    I have purchased from them before and the quality and customer care is beyond reproach. Definitely came back because of this quality in their business model.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    I could forgive the lousy Web site if trying to pay with PayPal wasn't so difficult!!!
  • Feb 14, 2018
    I have used Vulcan Tire almost exclusively for the past 6 years! I am always satisfied with everything about my purchase. Only one time out of maybe 8 sets of tires in the last 6 years have I ordered from another site and that is only because of a promotional offer on a specific tire I wanted to try. I will always recommend Vulcan Tires to my friends and family and have been for 6 years!