Vulcan Tire Sales Reviews

08/03/2015
Vulcan Tire Sales Ratings and User Reviews. Vulcan Tire Sales is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 204 reviews.
Vulcan Tire Sales offers products for all types of vehicles from high performance cars to industrial applications.
Circle of Excellence - Vulcan Tire Sales

2014 Winner

Vulcan Tire Sales Rating

More About Vulcan Tire Sales

Recent Reviews for Vulcan Tire Sales

• Jul 29, 2015
    Prices were much better than I found elsewhere. The one thing that had me on the fence was the time that it would take to get here. I ran a cost benefit analysis to determine if it was worth it to purchase elsewhere for more money in order to have the tires sooner. At the end of the day I opted to go with Vulcan because someone was able give me a good rate on the install that lowered the overall cost. Suggestion would to be consider developing a network of installers that could put the tires on for a fair rate. Many other tire stores charge punitive numbers because they don't get the mark up on the tires themselves when you buy online. Last but not least, a faster shipping option. I would've paid a bit more for the option to get them here some time within the next 5 days but not the rates offered . That option cost min 4 x times higher than the base rate. If shipping was not an issue, Vulcan would be a no brainer. Would not even have to think twice.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Very satisfied with the ease of the ordering process!.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    1st time ordering... will wait and see order timeline and if need by, return/warrenty issues
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Excellent tires for a great price
  • Jul 28, 2015
    The experience was very smooth, professional and fast
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Good deal. I have been using Pressure Pro TPMS for 10 years. This is the first time I have had to replace sensors.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Can't wait to see your product on my business trailers!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I ordered 4 winter studded tires in 2014, living in VT they helped a lot where I was driving to and from to work. That's why I am buying tires again.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Very easy to place an order. Glad to see they accept Paypal. Very good prices.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I love vulcan tire. They always have the cheapest Falken Azenis, and make it very clear that they do/don't have the tires in stock, instead of having to go all the way to checkout and finding out I have to wait 3 months to get them in. You guys rock!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Easy site to find and buy.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Satisfied customer, keep coming back
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Very easy to understand webpage and prices where very competitive
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Great Prices !
  • Jul 17, 2015
    it wasn't too bad . your price with shipping was lower that an ebay store with free shipping . I liked that you use paypal. had the tires I wanted in the size I wanted
    Jul 24, 2015
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    I am still waiting on the valve stems I ordered. Can you please provide an update.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    It took a number of days before the company realized they didnt have the items in stock that they sold me.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I wish you shipped with someone other than UPS. The customs and tax collection upon delivery is extremely inconvenient. I am a repeat customer. Was recommended to Vulcan Tire by members of our local car/race club. Haven't let any of us down yet!
    Jul 22, 2015